By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

You know you’ve been playing Halo too much, when the weatherman announces flood risks and you get out a shotgun

Around the Network

I’m convinced Mario is a hobo.
He wakes up everyday in the same clothes, runs around in sewers, and collects coins for a living.
At the end of the day, he uses the coins to buy mushrooms.

Its 2:00 in my country night and that awkard moment when you being nearly 60kg and needs to take a 90-100kg great dane because he is barking and all other are sleeping man o man. Lets hope no encounters with street dogs.

"insiders"....I quote that for a reason.......

Lol misterx is such a joke. It still baffles me that anyone believes what comes out of his site.

Around the Network

Man I am back a small walk with my dog no,l street dog encounters we both go on sleep,now.

If their was some secret power in XBox one someone should,have,seen when they opened the XBox one. I remember their is technobufallo who compares XBox one with ps4 in terms of power where he is going to compare the CPU and gpu so he will probably come to know but I don't see that happening any links to that misterx theory I want to read it. Man after my exams I might buy an XBox one maybe on 30th march but that is only possible of I study and less time on forums lol

JayWood2010 said:
Sony raised the price on PS4 by $50 in canada as well as their games to $70? Wasnt aware of this until just now. IF MSFT did this, people would lose their shit. I guess it is understandable to a degree though since Canada's dollar isnt as high as the USD and Sony is really struggling atm, but still not very cool of them to do either.

Hate to break it to you, but Mircosoft increased the price in Canda a few weeks ago and nobody said anything.  Yes it is because of the Canadian dollar.  I still think that is the least expensive place to buy the PS4.

But let's not tell the trolls.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

I am breaking an XBox one but who is willing to give me the money come on dude's get ready you want to,know the secrest of XBox one compare everybody contribute and give me the money I am going to break,down an XBox one. Are u ready???¿

What is Zelda’s favorite breakfast side dish?

answer:

a sausage Link.

you want more lame jokes to pass time until DX12 changes things for ever in favor of XBox one ???? ;p lol

Zappykins said:

Hate to break it to you, but Mircosoft increased the price in Canda a few weeks ago and nobody said anything.  Yes it is because of the Canadian dollar.  I still think that is the least expensive place to buy the PS4.

But let's not tell the trolls.

Didnt know this either.  What did they increase it to?  What about the WiiU?  Has it stayed the same or increased as well?