By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:
Shinobi-san said:

I kinda got the same impressin as EB when Shika said "This is why i dont like Sony", it implies that the other companies havent done the same.

And yeah man its Adam Boyes...hes one of the good guys like Larry

Lol I don't get the hate for Larry xD his pretty cool but does make me laugh whenever I see him in interviews and he usually has some blank look on his face...Loll but yeah I like Larry, haven't saw him say anything annoying, really hope MS doesn't have another Mattrick screw up in the future though, they should just leave interviews to Phil, Mike and Ken since they are probably the most likeable at Xbox, Acey and Major are pretty cool but Acey is just Europe Lol

People hate Larry? I think hes pretty well liked in the gaming community. I think there are mostly good guys representing the companies at the moment.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

Great month for X1 this month! Its more likely now that X1 will win March!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Seece said:
Shinobi-san said:
JoeTheBro said:
JayWood2010 said:
Well as long as VGC updates both PS4 and XBO should be increasing on the front page. I didnt pay attention to WiiU, Vita or 3ds. Does anybody have word on them yet?

PS4 is overtracked in Europe, so it's number shouldn't really change on the front.

Wii U is up YOY and was undertracked a bit. No news on handhelds.

Vgc doesnt adjust to NPD btw

And if they do its very small adjustments. So chances are numbers will remain the same around here.

Nah it does. Just not immediatly.

Also, this means XB1 is doing something like 90k - 100k weekly before Titanfall.

Vgc numbers wernt matching previous NPD's though. Even after adjustments it was still quite a big difference. Perhaps they will make bigger adjustments down the line? I dont know. It seems like Vgc have more faith on their own data these days. Not sure why.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

My prediction, IT LIVES.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

shikamaru317 said:
Shinobi-san said:

People hate Larry? I think hes pretty well liked in the gaming community. I think there are mostly good guys representing the companies at the moment.

There are definitely Larry haters, I've seen several on this very forum call him a douche. I personally like him, seems to be one of the nicest guys in the gaming industry.

There were two instances where Larry "lied" when answerin questions. Whether he did this knowingly or not who knows. This is where the Larry backlash came from. But i think for the most part Larry is well liked and respected in the community.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Well, if my 200k+ Xbox Ones sold during the week of Mar 9-Mar 15 prediction wasn't likely before the NPD numbers, it definitely seems likely now.

Seems like a too high prediction. I'm conservative with my prediction and say 120k in that week . What is your prediction for the whole month?  

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Dat NPD tho!

I think all they need to do is put in titan customization theres really no other class of titan needed

I've settled into my man cave quite nicely here.
Gen 3 Pilot lol

Great to see XB1 sales pick up so much in February. One of those sales is mine! n_n