By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

ironmanDX said:
jlmurph2 said:
HE GOT IT WITH TITANFALL!!!

Awesome. I can't even imagine 100k let alone a million gamerscore points.

Good news about the servers too, thanks!!

How's everyone going in Titanfall so far?

Level 27 right now, hate having to work while a new game is out lol but hey its the reason I'm playing it so might as well keep it goin.

Around the Network

BRING ON PHANTOM DUST heck i wouldnt mind a hd port of the game

looks like some japanese indies were annouced for ID@xobx at bitsumit

This should be a thread on its own. I don't have time to read it right now and it will get buried in the sands of comments.

Good job though, I really aprecciate your dedication and continuous flow of info in this thread.

It's funny how some higher Microsoft and Nintendo guys talk often good about Sony and how a few higher-ups from Sony are pretty much the opposite of them.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
It's funny how some higher Microsoft and Nintendo guys talk often good about Sony and how a few higher-ups from Sony are pretty much the opposite of them.

I thought that only started after the ps4 was introduced? I don't remember playstation executives mentioning bad stuff about the competition before 2013. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I hope the 360 version looks decent enough. If it looks like COD Modern Warfare 3, then ill be happy

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

shikamaru317 said:
crissindahouse said:

Agreed. One of the reasons why I'm not a Sony fan, they need better people representing them. At least Jack's gone now.

You want someone better than Adam Boyes to represent Sony?

I dont think you get better than Adam Boyes. The amount of work this guy has done for indies in general is crazy. I also believe he is one of the guys spearheading a more open approach at Sony along with Shu.

I think if you followed Adam boyes you will know why he made that tweat.

Hes nothing like Jack Tretton who was naughty and arrogant. He took shots at the competition every time he got a chance. Also Ken Kutaragi was the epitome of arrogance.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Fantastic interview!  And all the more reason to think Phantom Dust is making a return to XBO

So what does everybody think of the hardware numbers for last week? XBO stayed flat and managed roughly the same amount while PS4 had a big dropoff. WiiU continues to struggle and the Vita found new light in Japan. Of course 3DS continues to beast its way through.