By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Effing Vanquish. MS needs to get that.
Bums at Sega board said they're not interested in a second game. A game highly rated by critics and gamers.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
JayWood2010 said:
ironmanDX said:

lol yeah screw that xD

So forza horizon 2 concept eh xD

It's not what I was expecting...

Pretty keen to see some more though, Horizon was a great game. I like it more than mainstream Forza titles.

I didnt play the original but ive heard a lot of people talk about it and say it is really good.  Ill def be getting the 2nd if they make another one

BUT if i dont like it, im blaming you guys :P

Ryuu96 said:
Keep up this reaction guys, continue saying how much you want Sega games and I will get Phil to look at at least these few pages! Lol! pretty sure he looked at a Reddit page praising him yesterday but not our Xbox thread! =( Loll

He hates us :'(

1.Buy Jet Set Radio IP
2.Make "Jet Set Radio Live"
3.????????
4.Profit

I'm totally on board with more SEGA games on Xbox One. Sonic, JSR, and if I'm allowed to dream for something that absolutely is no way going to happen ever but I would totally squeal like a little schoolgirl if it did, Skies of Arcadia 2.

Around the Network
sth88 said:
I'm totally on board with more SEGA games on Xbox One. Sonic, JSR, and if I'm allowed to dream for something that absolutely is no way going to happen ever but I would totally squeal like a little schoolgirl if it did, Skies of Arcadia 2.

SoA2 would be amazing... but they wont even do an HD port of the original for some odd reason.

Ryuu96 said:

Jet Set Radio and Shenmue would be awesome, never played Vanquish though, don't know what it's liked

Would love more Phantasy Star games =P

Made by Platinum Games!! Is that enough?

Man...this Titanfall! I just cant quit it lol

super fun and cheesy story a la Japanese.

not sure how much you are excited about this you guys but, could you please sign this petition.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-enix-co-make-kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-and-2-5-remix-come-out-on-xbox-360-as-well?utm_source=supporter_message&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=supporter_message

and please fill out this survey. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GP7XTLF

it is about bringing KH Remix to X360. sorry if i'm bothering you, i'm not trying to create spam.

news about the XONE are nice and everything, but don't forget the X360.