By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Where are the numbers

Around the Network

Found me no need to worry.
I keep on wondering why ps4 is short in supplies I am sure sony is not manufacturing it on a such a large scale.

shikamaru317 said:

The Titanfall bundle gained another 9 places on Amazon's bestsellers of 2014 list today, up from #72 to #63. Looks like there were alot of sales yesterday.

SPeaking of amazon... why is there a gamecube controller on the best sellers? lmao

JayWood2010 said:
123 comments since i last signed in lol Takes me forever to catch back up.

So just to make sure of things to put in the title and front page

-Microsoft New First Party Studio LXP
-Microsoft Unnanounced Japanese Game this week

Is that it? Also if someone could post the japanese comment that would be great so i can put it on the front page as well.

Triple the number. It's what I'm reading through right now. You know, it makes me hate you guys, just that little bit...

ganoncrotch said:
shikamaru317 said:
ganoncrotch said:
shikamaru317 said:
Yeah, I was watching him in a thread earlier today, I knew it was only a matter of time before he was banned again.

He literally cannot turn down being called out by some people, really bad stance cos the same people know how to press his buttons and they do it without fail. Mods gotta Mod :D

Yeah, I really expected him and Selnor to clash when FlamingWeazel first appeared, but Selnor cleaned up his act some around that time and I don't think I ever saw a conflict between the two of them.

I don't think I've ever seen a period where 1 of the 2 of them isn't banned :D it's hard to clash when they're not on here at the same time. Maybe they're the same person lol.

This would be pretty hilarious. A social experiment by someone fooling us all!! Only about 100 comments to go...

Around the Network

Done! Fuck yeah..

Anyway, I went to a titanfall Midnight launch last night and got a $20 XBL voucher just for showing up!! I have $50 on there now for the season pass. It worked out well. I haven't played yet, just popped the game in for installation an went to bed. Have to go out now for a couple of hours but will be back playing it soon.

ironmanDX said:
JayWood2010 said:

Is that it? Also if someone could post the japanese comment that would be great so i can put it on the front page as well.

Triple the number. It's what I'm reading through right now. You know, it makes me hate you guys, just that little bit...

lol yeah screw that xD

So forza horizon 2 concept eh xD

Would love to see some more Sega games on MS consoles a sequel to Crazy Taxi or Jet Set Radio would be great.

Chris Hu said:
Would love to see some more Sega games on MS consoles a sequel to Crazy Taxi or Jet Set Radio would be great.

Persona and im in :)

Im not really a big SEGA guy though.  Dont kill me shika O.o

JayWood2010 said:
ironmanDX said:
JayWood2010 said:

lol yeah screw that xD

So forza horizon 2 concept eh xD

It's not what I was expecting...

Pretty keen to see some more though, Horizon was a great game. I like it more than mainstream Forza titles.