By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:
Seece said:
Ryuu96 said:
Seece said:
Ryuu96 said:
Seece said:
Leap Experience Pioneers (LXP) are an in-house games developer for Microsoft based in the US

Woah ... they really flew under the radar ..

Who the hell are they? xD do they make games for Xbox? ....small studio making mobile/win 8 games I'm guessing?....

A studio with no name (MS redmond? Something we didn't know about) Apparantly MS don't trademark logos and stuff for smaller gamers to this scale.

Jay put it in the title! New MS First Party Studio LXP working on Space game!!

So is MS planning on making them into a big studio then? It says they felt like now was the right time to define their identity....what are the chances of Black Tusk game being passed onto them? 

Possibly. This is exactly like Team Dakota IMO, they wern't given a name or identity until they had something to show.

These two studios have been around a couple of years flying under the radar, this year they'll get names and reveals?!

Oh yay! Names! Lol! =P What do you mean two? .... thought it's just one studio that's suddenly popped up, hopefully they will be at E3 with something to show =D you told us not the get hyped once remember though ;) Lol

Fuck it. I have to assume MS have something new other than Black Tusk (Gears) and Dakota. Else they totally fail and deserve to lose this gen.

Platform Next and LEAP. Leap is now LXP and is rearing its head, Platform next at E3 hopefully.

Awesome studio logo!

Around the Network

So, what's everybody's level on TF? I'm at 32 lol
#NoLifingIt

Angelus said:
#NoLifingIt

How many players are online do you know??

I got to get something off my chest........these damn bots are getting annoying......you may continue now

Dat logo is pretty sweet

Around the Network

123 comments since i last signed in lol Takes me forever to catch back up.

So just to make sure of things to put in the title and front page

-Microsoft New First Party Studio LXP
-Microsoft Unnanounced Japanese Game this week

Is that it? Also if someone could post the japanese comment that would be great so i can put it on the front page as well.

Seece said:
Angelus said:
#NoLifingIt

How many players are online do you know??

No idea, haven't seen any numbers anywhere. And strangely I don't think there's even leaderboards.

Ryuu96 said:

XBL Being down won't bring down review score right? Ign and like 5 other sites still testing servers before putting final review, shouldn't do right? since it's not really Titanfall's fault

Actually it probably might be xD 

It's complex. Games keep changing. Personally I think they should. Review the first week experience and then update the review when/if things change.

Ryuu96 said:

This week was just him saying his played a unannounced game/build...this week =P and can't wait to announce it/guys? studio? Lol

Thank you :)

And yes im hoping LXP is a AAA studio :D

Leap Experience Pioneers (LXP) are an in-house games developer for Microsoft based in the US. Although they had been in existence for some years they thought it was the right time to define their identity. Something that all parts of their business could relate to, but more importantly, be inspired by. They 

If theyve been in existence for years and still not released a game there is a possibilty that they have been working on a AAA game.  Though that is ging off very little and i dont want to get peoples hopes up either so i guess we will just have to wait.