By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

MyCodenameIsIan said:

Unlikely but hopefully there is some Shenmue news at GDC. Yu Suzuki is givinga Shenmue post-mortem there after all.

A new Mistwalker RPG would be good, but in all honesty these titles won't shift consoles in the west. Not unless they give Ryo a gun and convert it into an FPS. :/

"TitanFall Overtakes PS4 for top spot on Amazon"

I'm waiting for the Sony fanboys to invade to challenge the thread headline. Yes it's technically true but the PS4 is out of stock at Amazon now.

Luckily it is about ready to change :)

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
So guys what game (regardless of console/PC) are you looking forward to? I know their is the most wanted thread but go ahead and tell me here. If you're not afraid that is.

In no particular order and nowhere near complete (it'd be far too long).

• Halo XB1 (5 and 2 Aniversary)
  • Alien: Isolation
  • Sunset Overdrive
  • Quantum Break
  • Destiny
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • The Division
  • Evolve
  • Uncharted
  • The Order
  • Freedom Wars
  • Watch Dogs
  • Gravity Rush 2
So many more games to list. Yeah, my wallet will hate me.

So much Titanfall on the front page today ;)

I wonder, if you don't care for a game, exactly how many threads should you post about said game before people believe it?

Now that I think about it, I'll probably just watch a let's play of Dark Souls 2.

NobleTeam360 said:
Now that I think about it, I'll probably just watch a let's play of Dark Souls 2.

IM kind of with you on the Dark souls II not being on next gen :/  

Im betting it gets ported by the end of the year though.  Ill prob just buy it on PC though.  Not really wanting to buy for last gen consoles any more. Persona 5 is about as far as ill go i think

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

IM kind of with you on the Dark souls II not being on next gen :/  

Im betting it gets ported by the end of the year though.  Ill prob just buy it on PC though.  Not really wanting to buy for last gen consoles any more. Persona 5 is about as far as ill go i think

I agree 100%

Holy hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know their was achievements for watching videos on apps like Twitch and Youtube. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Holly hell times 2, Shikamaru that list. I like the Xbox One just crushes everything else though.

spurgeonryan said:
ooooh! Titanfall tonight right? First next gen game I am actually jealous of. Is it on 360 as well? I Hope SO!

No, only on Xbox One.

Just kidding it's on 360 also. 

Where is the titanfall launch stream?