By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Well the X1 camp gets to celebrate for a little while, but PS4 has been #1 aside from being out of stock since launch.

Around the Network
mikeslemonadeFromN4G said:
Well the X1 camp gets to celebrate for a little while, but PS4 has been #1 aside from being out of stock since launch.

Youre correct.  We are just taking this "petty victory" for now ;)

Plus after months and months and months of being told TitanFall is horrible and this that and the other, there is more than a few reasons to be happy about TitanFall's success.

Either way, PS4 is a beast and nobody is claiming otherwise :)

Ryuu96 said:
  1. anything new regarding Killer Instinct season 2? Game kinda disappeared after Amazon stole it.

2. News coming on this, KI continues to get great support.

Im very curious to see who.  MOre importantly i want to hear about the Killer Instinct Core team that they were talking about.  As long as they continue the great job Double Helix has done then ill be happy.

NobleTeam360 said:
So guys what game (regardless of console/PC) are you looking forward to? I know their is the most wanted thread but go ahead and tell me here. If you're not afraid that is.

Too many to list all of them but Ill list my top 10, or try to narrow it down.

No specific order and i wont list TitanFall simply because ill have it tomorrow

• Halo (Love Halo)
  • Gears of War(My favorite Franchise)
  • Evolve
  • Quantum Break
  • Uncharted 
  • Metal Gear Solid V (The one that isnt a 3 hour demo)
  • Super Smash Bros
  • Persona 5
  • Destiny (Bungie<3)
  • The Division
Oh there is sooo much that im not naming and forgetting.

Stephen Elop is preparing for Titanfall on Twitter.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Poor Fable, Honestly I'm starting t think the game has run it's course. If Fable Legends flops that is.

I've got a bad feeling about Fable Legends. I think they made a mistake developing it instead of listening to all of the things fans wanted in a Fable 4 and developing it. I get the feeling that Fable has run it's course. Hopefully Lionhead's new IP is something awesome, Microsoft will need a good replacement for Fable.

See im on the opposite end on this.  IM not a big fable fan so my opinion prob doesnt amount to much but Fable Legends actually sounds very appealing to me.  Kind of surprised that im interested by this point because i dont care for fable games.  But im thinking it may turn out well, though i could be wrong.  Just as long as they have some kind of chicken(The real hero) trailer then all is good in the world.

Goatseye said:
Stephen Elop is preparing for Titanfall on Twitter.

That is actually cool.  Glad to see him supporting Xbox.  MSFT has said over and over again that Xbox is an important part of their business so i think it is safe to assume it isnt going anywhere.

Im curious to see if MSFT starts advertising Kinect Sports Rivals a week or so after TitanFall's release.  Though i still think it is more of a holiday game than a Q2 game.

NobleTeam360 said:
How about that Wii U? How many of you guys got one? Is it worth buying one yet?

I would recommend it if you're alright with the $299 price tag. I would also buy one with the expectation that it will be a Nintendo-only machine, since it seems 3rd party support outside of indies is tapering off now. If you can wait though, I would. By the end of the year there will be a few new heavy-hitting titles out, and possibly even a price cut.

Overall I enjoy mine quite a bit, but it does need a few more games to fill out the library still. Out of all the games I've purchased I would definitely recommend ZombiU, Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, & DKC: Tropical Freeze.

Unlikely but hopefully there is some Shenmue news at GDC. Yu Suzuki is givinga Shenmue post-mortem there after all.

A new Mistwalker RPG would be good, but in all honesty these titles won't shift consoles in the west. Not unless they give Ryo a gun and convert it into an FPS. :/

"TitanFall Overtakes PS4 for top spot on Amazon"

I'm waiting for the Sony fanboys to invade to challenge the thread headline. Yes it's technically true but the PS4 is out of stock at Amazon now.

#SaveShenmue

Top 5 Most Anticipated Games:

- Quantum Break
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Destiny
- The Division
- Final Fantasy XV

Updated the XBO Nation Theme to a titanfall song for the launch. Enjoy your game tomorrow guys :)

About the japanese games, MSFT did say they had some. Guess we will have to wait and see what they are though.