By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

So that's another reason to send back my copy from Amazon.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Who voted No for Phantom Dust?! =O Honestly would prefer a Rare remake/sequel though =P Phantom Dust still will be great

MAybe both! :D

And a dirty filthy fool, that is who :P

JayWood2010 said:
shikamaru317 said:
We have had a ton of comments on here today, if we keep this up we'll catch up to PS Nation in no time. 

Nah, they started spamming for that exact reason lol No jokes.  

Either way as i said yesterday, im happy with the community that we've built here :)  Never expected it to reach 10k let alon passing PS Nation

Actually we started spamming to pass the Vita thread.

NobleTeam360 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Lol, I'll probably end up buying it digitally at 2 AM my time just because my friends are going to be going beserk wanting to play it. 

Well that solves one person's problem :D

Just know that you can always consult Lord Helix with your toughest problems haha

Ha, I voted for what is Phantom Dust? since I don't know what it is. Saw the trailer Jay posted for it though looks interesting.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
JayWood2010 said:

Not what i heard yesterday ^.^  "Ban the JayWood" haha

NobleTeam360 said:
Ha, I voted for what is Phantom Dust? since I don't know what it is. Saw the trailer Jay posted for it though looks interesting.

Nobody knows what it is :'(

See, this is all the more reason for someone to make a XBOX emulator! Somebody make that shit happen >.

JayWood2010 said:
JoeTheBro said:
JayWood2010 said:

Not what i heard yesterday ^.^  "Ban the JayWood" haha

That was last night!

We've already comfortably outpaced you guys, so now we've set our eyes on the bigger enemy.

JayWood2010 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Nobody knows what it is :'(

Yeah I was a PS2 gamer back in those days didn't pay attention to Xbox until 360 I know I shame the Xbox Nation I'll show myself out.