By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

From the sounds of things most of you guys aren't getting Titanfall on launch though. I can't believe the disrespect Titanfall is being shown in this thread right now (Insert Kappa)

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
From the sounds of things most of you guys aren't getting Titanfall on launch though. I can't believe the disrespect Titanfall is being shown in this thread right now (Insert Kappa)

Im getting it and then you guys will hear about it for days, like it or not :P

Just called my Gamestop, they're having a midnight event.

shikamaru317 said:
We have had a ton of comments on here today, if we keep this up we'll catch up to PS Nation in no time. 

Nah, they started spamming for that exact reason lol No jokes.  

Either way as i said yesterday, im happy with the community that we've built here :)  Never expected it to reach 10k let alon passing PS Nation

319,357 views at the time of your post Jay.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Im getting it and then you guys will hear about it for days, like it or not :P

Loll while I wait =P atleast you talking about it will get me even more hyped (if it's good stuff Lol)

Nope itll all be bad.  I need to fit in with the rest of VGC and drink my haterade:P

A bummer I'm not getting the game midnight releases are fun to attend to. Last time I went to one It was for Halo Reach but the Reach console is really beautiful. Can't wait for Halo 5 :P

I'll be honest I'm a little hesitant on dropping 60 bucks for Titanfall. Based off of reviews the game is a little bare bones I hope they add more games after launch. I'm tempted to just send my copy from Amazon back when it arrives. 

NobleTeam360 said:

I'll be honest I'm a little hesitant on dropping 60 bucks for Titanfall. Based off of reviews the game is a little bare bones I hope they add more games after launch. I'm tempted to just send my copy from Amazon back when it arrives. 

If that is how you feel it may be the best thing to do.  Better to do that than pay for something you may not enjoy

JayWood2010 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

If that is how you feel it may be the best thing to do.  Better to do that than pay for something you may not enjoy

Lol, I'll probably end up buying it digitally at 2 AM my time just because my friends are going to be going beserk wanting to play it.