By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:
Phantom Dust only done 110k?! What? 

Yeah, isnt it a shame :/  But Xbox is a lot more popular today than it was when it was first released and that type of game has seemed to get more popular over the years.  I think it could push a lot more now if they have the right budget and advertising.  Im really hoping for an officiol announcement of it soon, which i think we will get at e3 personally.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

When is this game releasing?

JayWood2010 said:
Runa216 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Thanks for this!  Doesn't seem to be a lot of confirmed stuff I didn't know about.  So within the next year I'll have, I think, 6-8 games.  Maybe not enough to justify a purchase, but if I can afford it, I really don't see why not.  

No Problem man!  Yeah Quantum Break does look great.  Cant wait to see more on it.   I havent decided on Sunset Overdrive though.  The main reason im interested is because i like Insomniac so im waiting to see more on it.

If you do end up getting it, hope you enjoy it.  Even if you dont get it come and post in here anytime you want :)

I'm sure I will like it.  I just feel like an ass coming to the Xbox thread and basically saying "I'll get games on Ps4 because it's more powerful."  I always expect people to bite my head off.  I don't do it to be an ass or anything, it's just the way I see it as a multiplatform owner.  Last gen I got plenty of games on both because some games were better on PS3, some were better on 360. 

Alas, I'm really looking forward to Sunset Overdrive.  I love insomniac and it looks like their manic destruction from Ratchet & Clank is being carried on, even if the last few entries in that series and their other endeavours (Fuse and Resistance, Every RnC game past Crack in Time) weren't very good. way back when, there was a leak saying that Sunset Overdrive was going to be given the 'always online' requirement, despite the SYSTEM not supporting it.  That's one game I'll wait to see about before making a purchase.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:
Phantom Dust only done 110k?! What? 

Yeah, isnt it a shame :/  But Xbox is a lot more popular today than it was when it was first released and that type of game has seemed to get more popular over the years.  I think it could push a lot more now if they have the right budget and advertising.  Im really hoping for an officiol announcement of it soon, which i think we will get at e3 personally.

Eh will probably get overshadowed at E3 though, especially with Halo being there, think that's a problem with saving all their games till E3 even if they are spreading it out over a week people will still be talking about the big games for months and ignore these new ones although it obviously won't be gameplay xD we should get that next year if it's in development....then watch it get overshadowed by Halo 5 xD .... and Gears....

I guess it could get overshadowed, but ill notice :3

As for Gears, if we get anything gears related it will be a small teaser.......Hopefully saying gears 4 :P

There are going to be a lot of bans tomorrow. Specially if Titanfall gets high review scores on major game sites.
Also if JAllard make a GOTG thread commemorating the release of Titanfall, a real titan will drop in this piece.

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Runa216 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Thanks for this!  Doesn't seem to be a lot of confirmed stuff I didn't know about.  So within the next year I'll have, I think, 6-8 games.  Maybe not enough to justify a purchase, but if I can afford it, I really don't see why not.  

No Problem man!  Yeah Quantum Break does look great.  Cant wait to see more on it.   I havent decided on Sunset Overdrive though.  The main reason im interested is because i like Insomniac so im waiting to see more on it.

If you do end up getting it, hope you enjoy it.  Even if you dont get it come and post in here anytime you want :)

I'm sure I will like it.  I just feel like an ass coming to the Xbox thread and basically saying "I'll get games on Ps4 because it's more powerful."  I always expect people to bite my head off.  I don't do it to be an ass or anything, it's just the way I see it as a multiplatform owner.  Last gen I got plenty of games on both because some games were better on PS3, some were better on 360. 

Alas, I'm really looking forward to Sunset Overdrive.  I love insomniac and it looks like their manic destruction from Ratchet & Clank is being carried on, even if the last few entries in that series and their other endeavours (Fuse and Resistance, Every RnC game past Crack in Time) weren't very good. way back when, there was a leak saying that Sunset Overdrive was going to be given the 'always online' requirement, despite the SYSTEM not supporting it.  That's one game I'll wait to see about before making a purchase.  

Youre fine lol  You arent saying anything wrong and youre not trolling.  You can talk about any kind of games here whether it be PS4, XBO, WiiU, PSV, or even the ouya if it pleases you lol  As long as youre being respectful then we are all good here :D

I didnt play Fuse but I loved Resistance 3.  I would mark R3 one of the best singleplayer FPS games that ive played.  Crack in Time was really good as well, though i havent played into the nexus yet.  Ive mostly liked everything Insomniac has done so im hoping that Fuse was just a fluke and SO does great.  

Goatseye said:
There are going to be a lot of bans tomorrow. Specially if Titanfall gets high review scores on major game sites.
Also if JAllard make a GOTG thread commemorating the release of Titanfall, a real titan will drop in this piece.

lol there is going to be chaos either way.  If TF does ok, chaos.  If it does great, chaos.  If it does bad, the internet will explode lol  

For the People who dont know what Phantom Dust is here is the Trailer for the Original XBOX

shikamaru317 said:
Oh man, I think Flaming Weazel's ban ends tomorrow, he'll be back just in time to stir up trouble with Xbox fans as Titanfall releases. We can't afford to lose anymore Xbox fans to banning, we already lost Endimion earlier today.

Just try and ignore him the best you can lol

What happened to Endimion?

Also people gotta avoid doctors at all cost or you'll get banned.