By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

FrontlineJaguar said:
What genre is conker never played it but I want to play it anyone having a Xbox original dvd and is that game backward compatible.

I have it but i'm not giving it up. LOL However you can find it on Ebay for about 30 bucks. Yes it still holds value. It is backwards compatible on your 360.

Around the Network

Will ebay.com deliver it in India I am ready to pay link please I need to play that game

Will ebay.com deliver it in India I am ready to pay link please I need to play that game

What time is the Phil Spencer thing today?

Ryuu96 said:
Seece said:
What time is the Phil Spencer thing today?

http://schedule.sxsw.com/2014/events/event_IAP27126

3:30Pm which I think is 8:30Pm for me and you Lol

Thanks, I'm wondering if it's eastern time tho as it's in Austin, texas. So it might be 9.30pm for us.

Ed - scratch that, clocks went forward or back or w/e in the US this weekend, so it is 5 hours ;P

Around the Network

Keep us updated guys... Thanks for the good job as always... It helps the lazy like me lol

I'm not watching any of those Titanfall map videos I want it to feel new and fresh when I first play it.

Tommorow is titanfall reviews will be popping up.
I feel it is wrong to compare games with other games in a review I mean to say.If cod has a feature titanfall does not people are going to bash that is not the way it should be. This the reason developer stops innovating and start making games like cod. I am sure for few stupid reasons titanfall is going to get mediocre score from few reviewers. They don't understand if titanfall is 1st game in franchise and cod is done every year if you want to compare the game compare 1st cod vs 1st titanfall but then people will say it is coming same year. People are going to compare halo to cod not to previous halo which is not the correct way. I think that this the reason halo 4 tried to do something similiar to cod

Ryuu96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
I'm not watching any of those Titanfall map videos I want it to feel new and fresh when I first play it.

I didn't either =P Well had a little peak and skim through it but didn't watch it properly Lol

Since you don't want to see any videos though I assume you don't want to see pictures either? 

Well I guess I could take a peak at a few pictures, *twiddles fingers anxiously*

Ryuu96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I didn't either =P Well had a little peak and skim through it but didn't watch it properly Lol

Since you don't want to see any videos though I assume you don't want to see pictures either? 

I also don't want to watch it and so is my internet does not allows me. Even exams are starting on 11th march the same day as titanfall comes on xbox one and ends at the time when titanfall will be coming to xbox 360 25th march