By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Xbox One Twitch Walthrough

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Put it on frontpage, Is Biowares Star Wars RPG  KOTOR 3 and exclusive to Xbox One?! - Source Shikamaru =P

Imagine all the desperate comments we will get then...Lol

Hint #2  

About your posts a few pages ago... What makes you believe 343, lion head, rare, and BT soon are not multiple teams studio at the moment already and they just kept the lid on it???

endimion said:
About your posts a few pages ago... What makes you believe 343, lion head, rare, and BT soon are not multiple teams studio at the moment already and they just kept the lid on it???

From everything we know 343, lionhead and Rare is multiple teams.  This is why Rare was able to Make Viva Pinata, Perfect Dark, Banjo, and a few others within a few years.  

343i also works on multiple games, though it seems just small games and one huge game.  

Lionhead just recently seemed to be going with multiple games.  Fable Anniversary, Fable Legends, and whatever the new ip is. Unless it is years off.

Black Tusk on the other hand, there is next to nothing known about them other than them being an all star team.  But from everything we know, theyre still growing and only one team.  

The rest of MSFT studios are only one team as far as i know as well.

JayWood2010 said:
endimion said:

From everything we know 343, lionhead and Rare is multiple teams.  This is why Rare was able to Make Viva Pinata, Perfect Dark, Banjo, and a few others within a few years.  

343i also works on multiple games, though it seems just small games and one huge game.  

Lionhead just recently seemed to be going with multiple games.  Fable Anniversary, Fable Legends, and whatever the new ip is. Unless it is years off.

Black Tusk on the other hand, there is next to nothing known about them other than them being an all star team.  But from everything we know, theyre still growing and only one team.  

The rest of MSFT studios are only one team as far as i know as well.

In regards to Rare, that was a long time and the studi has been gutted since then. They have 2 teams max, and I'm pretty sure the second is an incubation team.

It's hard to argue they're a multi team studio when you look at their output for the last 5 years.

Around the Network
Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

In regards to Rare, that was a long time and the studi has been gutted since then. They have 2 teams max, and I'm pretty sure the second is an incubation team.

It's hard to argue they're a multi team studio when you look at their output for the last 5 years.

That is true.  Things could have changed since then.  

NobleTeam360 said:
The thing I find funny is the people who say they don't see the difference between 1080p and 720p. I mean my grandma can see the difference.

I think it can depend on context too.  All other things being equal, yes.  But they rarely are.

My 32" TV at 1080p and my neighbors 32" TV at 720p, mine did look better.  But it also was better made, had a better screen, and had twice the refresh rate.  Not sure how much was actual resolution. 

My 53" TV at 1080p looks better, with the same sorce material, than my 32" even though it's older and doesn’t have the high refresh rate.  But I would say a 53" 4K TV with a good upscaler to 1080p would look better too. At that large a TV you can see some dots.  Even with a lower resolution source, the smaller dots should look better. (like how a DVD looks better upscaled, than it did on an SD TV.)

Plus, let’s not forget some of the 1080p people have been touting around wasn’t.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Slade6alpha said:
Ryuu96 said:
Slade6alpha said:
Ryse achievements glitched on me :(

What one?

3 actually... xD

I beat the game on Centurion (hard), so the one for beating the game on any difficulty, the one for beating on soldier (normal difficulty), and the Centurion one all didn't pop.

Timeline says 100% completed :(

It did that to me, but turns out I didn't complete Level 2 on Centurion.   The 100% is for the timeline, doesn't show you which level.  Once I completed level 2 on Centurion several popped.

Could you have perhapse skipped a level on Centurion?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

The song is from KOTOR...

Some battle music/theme, not sure which though.

Ryuu96 said:

Fine if nobody else will get it =(

LOL  now Ryuu gets the next song choice lol  JUst send me a PM of whatever song you want when youre ready