By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Titanfall is going to big yes maybe not the next halo but will definitely sell more than 5m this year on Xbox one which is big.
endimion I agree with you we talked about this before kinect without xbox istv without remote. My friend who brought his Xbox one from us and I believe kinect is awesome all that it needs is more titles. D4,kunect sports rivals are enough for this area. Kinect should be their in xbox one . This generation has just begun we cannot call Xbox one a loser yet. It is doing great right now. Sales will be huge for holiday if halo 2 anniversary,sunset and quantum break lives upto the hype directx 12 coming to XBox one is going to be awesome

Around the Network
Jazz2K said:
I need to tell you all that I really enjoy this thread. I used to come to VGC for news on gaming and anything Xbox I was a member of Teamxbox when I joined this site but they closed the forums. VGC Xbox forums had been a mess for over a year now filled with people I won't name always trying to downplay/trolling/derailing anything Xbox to a point it kinda felt sad. I was thinking of leaving the site completely but this thread came and is somewhat able to keep the negativity outside. It's really great to be able to get news and I appreciate all of your efforts. Thanks.

Glad to see you coming in here posting more often xD  I hope to see this community grow more and more of the year :D  It started with a few people but now we have a few regulars coming and im loving it.  

hudsoniscool said:
shikamaru317 said:
Wow, I just realized that I'm ranked #1077 in Crimson Dragon. I've never been ranked that high on any leaderboard.

I'm ranked like 200 in gears 1 assassination, I was 120. My brother was 19th lol. Man those were the days. We played 19 rounds assassination . For years.

<3 Same but for us it was Warzone and Annex.  Most of my XBL friends actually come from the first gears before there wasnt a party chat system.  And we all still talk today, what like 7 years later or something?  on a regular basis.  So many memories with that game. :)

jlmurph2 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

As long as it's published by EA then no, It won't be the next "Halo".

Remember when i said to ignore specific people in this thread? ;P

Dont even worry about debating with some people

Slade6alpha said:
JayWood2010 said:

Where do you feel they could improve specifcally? I'm on Chapter 3 so far, combat's pretty fun, a little shallow, but it's more difficult on Centurion (hard) since you have to utilize the roll button more. The characters don't seem that deep... I think Ryuu said this, and you might have as well. Music, graphics, and effects are stunning though. Very pleasant for the eyes!

Yeah i enjoyed it on hard a lot actually.  Personally i didnt have a problem with the combat.  My main issue was i never cared for the characters.  And this is a problem with crytek games in general.  They make beautiful games and forget to make beautiful stories.  That is where i want them to improve.  Make a more fleshed on story with interesting characters.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Wow, I just realized that I'm ranked #1077 in Crimson Dragon. I've never been ranked that high on any leaderboard.

Congratulations!  Cool, I remember a time I got a high rank in a Laddy Gaga Dance song. (Not kidding) I was seriously proud, respect.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Phil Spencer interview tomorrow with Geoff!!

Seece said:

Q&A?

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

Q&A?

I dunno! AMA?

Whatever it is it's new info.

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

Q&A?

Assume so, Geoff asked on twitter for some fan questions to ask to Phil and Phil said he can be prepared with answers then Lol

Question #1 -  WHY NO COME TO XBO NATION :'(