By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

jlmurph2 said:
Just got my headset adapter from Gamestop. Just found out that it makes it so my Turtle beaches don't need the receiver plugged into the tv, straight surround sound from the adapter. ADefinitely worth the $30

Around the Network

^wait you mean you just need the Tb headset and the adaptator no need for the TB receiver... I have an xp400
if I get that adaptator I don't to have the optical plugged and all???

endimion said:
^wait you mean you just need the Tb headset and the adaptator no need for the TB receiver... I have an xp400
if I get that adaptator I don't to have the optical plugged and all???

Exactly, the adapter somehow sends the TV sound to your headset with no receiver. 

Its not really a surprise that the Xbox One would top charts in American and UK.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Its not really a surprise that the Xbox One would top charts in American and UK.

Actually it is. Pretty much everyone, fan or not, believed that the Xbox One would have a huge drop in sales due to people pre-ordering the Titanfall bundle. That turned out to not happen.

Around the Network

But You have a Wireless TB or wired one???

and shika... Nobody wants to release a game I, July /August u,less they want to commit commercial suicide.... It's one of the worst time to launch a game... That's why there is a gap...

jlmurph2 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Actually it is. Pretty much everyone, fan or not, believed that the Xbox One would have a huge drop in sales due to people pre-ordering the Titanfall bundle. That turned out to not happen.

It will be fine. Titanfall is huge, but not as big as Microsoft thinks and its not going to represent the Xbox brand as they are hoping it will. They need to put out their own stuff. They need to drop the Kinect from the bundle. Other than that I think the Xbox One will do just fine. America and UK are the perfect places for it to flourish. It speaks to the heart of gamers who live in those areas (well...primarily American, but you get the idea).

endimion said:
But You have a Wireless TB or wired one???

and shika... Nobody wants to release a game I, July /August u,less they want to commit commercial suicide.... It's one of the worst time to launch a game... That's why there is a gap...

I have an X31. It has a 2.5mm jack

S.T.A.G.E. said:
jlmurph2 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

It will be fine. Titanfall is huge, but not as big as Microsoft thinks and its not going to represent the Xbox brand as they are hoping it will. They need to put out their own stuff. They need to drop the Kinect from the bundle. Other than that I think the Xbox One will do just fine. America and UK are the perfect places for it to flourish. It speaks to the heart of gamers who live in those areas (well...primarily American, but you get the idea).

As long as it's published by EA then no, It won't be the next "Halo".

The day MS drops Kinect I'll consider it way more a failure than if stays in the current state sales wise.... Why the fuck would I buy a Xbox one if it didn't have Kinect??? To me a kinectless bundle at 400 is less interesting in comparison to PS4 than 500 bucks Kinect bundle... And 300 kinectless bundle would just be admitting inferiority and making the Xbox one a second grade console even behind WiiU..
the sweet spot would be a 400 Kinect bundle... But certainly not a kinectless one no matter what haters say (minority btw) the only real issue people have is price....

and I don't think MS puts as much weight in TF than customer do.... They have put nowhere close the effort they had done for gears of war let alone halo... It's a big game and will push the Xbox brand quite nicely until E3... But not an halo or even a gears killer that's just putting words in MS mouth...