By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
It really is pretty impressive that the Xbox One is outselling the Wii U on a weekly basis in both Europe and the rest of the world categories here on VGchartz, despite being released in less countries within both categories.

Umm, what are you doing? Good news?

Xbox One is doomed, remember?

Around the Network
chris0409 said:
ironmanDX said:

Is this a fake pic or has it been confirmed real?

Big news for later years. Optimization looks slim this gen compared to others but this should help.

Confirmed, from Microsoft's blog itself:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/directx/p/directx12.aspx

Awesome!!

jlmurph2 said:
Just got my headset adapter from Gamestop. Just found out that it makes it so my Turtle beaches don't need the receiver plugged into the tv, straight surround sound from the adapter. ADefinitely worth the $30

Do you know if they work with XP400?

NobleTeam360 said:
jlmurph2 said:
Just got my headset adapter from Gamestop. Just found out that it makes it so my Turtle beaches don't need the receiver plugged into the tv, straight surround sound from the adapter. ADefinitely worth the $30

I can confirm that they will 100% maybe work.

ironmanDX said:
NobleTeam360 said:
jlmurph2 said:

I can confirm that they will 100% maybe work.

Lol, ahhhhhhhh I don't want to wast 30 bucks on something that might or might not work. I was almost tempted to just get the Turtle Beach Atlas headset instead. 

Around the Network

I'm going to guess GDC was to have more than ID@Xbox stuff and DX12, but the leak threw a wrench in that plan. Now expecting Halo 2A at E3, especially after Fish talking about 343's plan for E3

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

shikamaru317 said:
Wow, I just realized that I'm ranked #1077 in Crimson Dragon. I've never been ranked that high on any leaderboard.

Congratz, It's hard to get a high rank in leaderboards there's usually a lot of cheaters xD 

Ryuu96 said:

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

:(

SA getting left out again. Sigh.

Fix this MS and for fucks sake relese the One here already! We are waiting

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Ryuu96 said:
Black Tusk Studio Rod Ferguson will chat about random stuff (Not Gears related)

All the questions will be Gears related, whether they like it or not!

Ryuu96 said:
Shinobi-san said:
Ryuu96 said:

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

:(

SA getting left out again. Sigh.

Fix this MS and for fucks sake relese the One here already! We are waiting

Lol idk who's fault it is but if MS can find a way to fix it then I'm sure they will =P seems like they are trying to keep Respawn as happy as they can AND get titanfall selling everywhere Lol (Win Respawn over so when they buy Titanfall 2 exclusivity over there's no angry upset employees ;)

Definitely something EA/Respawn needs to sort out regarding network performance i assume.

But if the X1 was released here then i think they would push for a fix or dedicated South African server much harder. Which is why i said Fix this MS

Dont see much complaints though around the web or in real life...no1 really talks about the X1 here. Feels like MS has abandoned us and the 360 did so well to compete with Wii and PS3 here. Its so bad that the retailers dont even have a clue as to when the X1 will release..thats not good. I hope after e3 or atleast sometime this year MS does decide to bring X1 to SA and come out guns blazing with local SA  cloud servers and all that kinda good stuff

And maybe even a decent price ? Considering how pricey the PS4 was i dont even wanna think how expensive X1 will be. 

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|