By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

MoHasanie said:

Today I received my fist moderation for calling people the Sony Defense Force. Now my perfect mod history is ruined!! :'(

So out of everyone here, its only Sladed6Alpha who has never been warned/ banned yet? 

Ive never been warned/banned, but then again im more of a lurker....

Around the Network
FrontlineJaguar said:
How many of you think indie's are getting too much of attention this generation. Indie's on xbox360 were important but indie's on ps4 have become really big earlier they weren't counted as big exclusives XBox indie never counted as system sellers but ps4 indie's are being counted as big exclusives

I love indies. They are the future.

Libara said:
MoHasanie said:

Today I received my fist moderation for calling people the Sony Defense Force. Now my perfect mod history is ruined!! :'(

So out of everyone here, its only Sladed6Alpha who has never been warned/ banned yet? 

Ive never been warned/banned, but then again im more of a lurker....

care to vote in the most wanted thread ? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179281&page=1

JoeTheBro said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
How many of you think indie's are getting too much of attention this generation. Indie's on xbox360 were important but indie's on ps4 have become really big earlier they weren't counted as big exclusives XBox indie never counted as system sellers but ps4 indie's are being counted as big exclusives

I love indies. They are the future.

Nothing has impressed me from indies over the last year, on PS4, upcoming on XB1 ect. Where is the Limbo, Battleblock, Braid ect ect, those amazing break out hits. I know it's early days, but the majority of indie stuff just doesn't look to be worth more than 5 minutes. I can't believe anyone touts it as advantage tbh.

Different strokes for different folks tho, I'm sure something great will come along soon, I sure hope so.

How about we spam Reggie?

Around the Network

Phil always ALWAYS ignores me on twitter.

@ryuu don't get me wrong drangon age was not a bad game... It was just that imo they did a terrible job at implementing the depth of the PC game play on the console...

it is a great game on PC... But on console you have two choices either you forget about the depth of the game play and just go with the basics and enjoy the story... Or you jump through hoops to enjoy the depth using cumbersome design making the overall experience way less enjoyable...

like I said I would have taken a ME game play ON CONSOLE over the cumbersome one they chose... The second one to me has nothing on ME game play... It's an action game to me... Hopefully with the third they'll get it right...

@seece
bastion, state of decay, dust, telltale games, flashback, brothers

and battle block released a year ago only

I don't think it is the future... They are just a nice and undeniable benefit to todays consoles.. But I wouldn't trade half of the AAA titles I enjoyed for double the great indie we had...

that being said I'm all for more great indies...

endimion said:
@seece
bastion, state of decay, dust, telltale games, flashback, brothers

and battle block released a year ago only

They're all last gen, and I loved Bastion and Battleblock.