By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:

*Sigh* a 4th epsiode of Game of Thrones releases before the 3rd episode of Tales from the Borderlands is even announced. Really starting to get annoyed with Telltale.

lol All the more reason i hate episodic content and prefer buying them all when theyre finished.  Ive heard Tales of Borderlands is the best of the two as well

Around the Network
  • Testing streaming – The Xbox team needs your help in providing information about your PC’s performance and connectivity characteristics as we prepare to enable game streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10 PCs. To do this, connect your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC using the Xbox app: from the Connect menu, select your Xbox One console then choose Connect. Once connected, click on Test streaming to anonymously send the team diagnostic information about your PC and network settings. The team would greatly appreciate if you did this once on each of your Windows 10 devices.

Aww, i was hoping they would let us play.  Im not sure im ready to install W10 on my home PC though tbh.  Not until final release at least

To me Mass Effect will be the better game so I vote for it. But did I miss Halo 5 or was it excluded from the polls...

Jazz2K said:
To me Mass Effect will be the better game so I vote for it. But did I miss Halo 5 or was it excluded from the polls...

I think the winner goes against Halo :P

JayWood2010 said:
Jazz2K said:

Ohh that would make sense... haha Halo would trounce all anyway. But it's great to see the love for the series doesn't seem to fade away.

Around the Network
Jazz2K said:
JayWood2010 said:

Ohh that would make sense... haha Halo would trounce all anyway. But it's great to see the love for the series doesn't seem to fade away.

Yeah, even after a decade its still going strong, and when you have fans like Ryuu that loves it so much it will go for a long time coming xD

If it is Gears vs. Halo. That is what I was thinking it would be the whole time.

chocoloco said:
If it is Gears vs. Halo. That is what I was thinking it would be the whole time.

Not really a surprise, only maybe something like a new Elder Scrolls game (not MMO) could have a chance against it but I think not even that because we have also many who hate Edler Scrolls and would automatically vote for the competitor. 

So where do you guys put your extra loot in witcher 3? now have to repair my weapon shit .

crissindahouse said:
chocoloco said:

Not really a surprise, only maybe something like a new Elder Scrolls game (not MMO) could have a chance against it but I think not even that because we have also many who hate Edler Scrolls and would automatically vote for the competitor. 

Id love a new Elder Scrolls xD But not as much as Gears :P