By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

SOD being a good example.

Around the Network

@Layden_Toledo Most of our game news will be the summer at the shows, teams are focused on building great demos and need the time.

— Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) April 8, 2015

" alt="" />

How do I post a functioning image of Twitter post?

shikamaru317 said:
Goatseye said:

@Layden_Toledo Most of our game news will be the summer at the shows, teams are focused on building great demos and need the time.

" alt="" />

Shows, plural. So not just E3. I'm guessing they'll be at both E3 and Gamescom, and probably SDCC and Pax Prime as well. They really need to be at TGS as well with an actual show, failing to do that last year was a mistake. 

Nice to hear that most of the games will have gameplay demos and not just trailers.

Not even Nintendo was at TGS 2014 I think. Only Sony went there to redo what they did in Germany and announce Dragon Quest.

shikamaru317 said:
Goatseye said:

" alt="" />

Shows, plural. So not just E3. I'm guessing they'll be at both E3 and Gamescom, and probably SDCC and Pax Prime as well. They really need to be at TGS as well with an actual show, failing to do that last year was a mistake. 

Nice to hear that most of the games will have gameplay demos and not just trailers.

spencer already said in the past it was E3 + gc. 

No way it will have a show on TGS, since the first kinect year that it doesn't get one. 

Goatseye said:
shikamaru317 said:
Goatseye said:

" alt="" />

Not even Nintendo was at TGS 2014 I think. Only Sony went there to redo what they did in Germany and announce Dragon Quest.

They had way more than dragon quest warriors. 

And while it was all sh*t stuff, sony also showed more stuff at gc than ms. It was sh*t on both sides tho. 

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

And while it was all sh*t stuff, sony also showed more stuff at gc than ms. It was sh*t on both sides tho. 

They did show more, but MS had the biggest announcement of Gamescom, Rise of the Tomb Raider timed exclusivity.

That's right, nothing worth nothing on both sides.

TiagoCosta said:
Goatseye said:

Shows are there to remind people what's coming. I don't think anybody remembers GC besides Tomb Raider announcement.

What else happened there?

Goatseye said:
TiagoCosta said:
Goatseye said:

Shows are there to remind people what's coming. I don't think anybody remembers GC besides Tomb Raider announcement.

What else happened there?

I only remember ms, cause that's what I have, tbr timed (eww) and screamride. Also had the QB demo. 

Forgot the sony games 'cause I didn't care for them, I remember many from the TGS show tho.

TiagoCosta said:

I only remember ms, cause that's what I have, tb timed (eww) and screamride. Also had the QB demo. 

Forgot the sony games 'cause I didn't care for them, I remember many from the TGS show tho.

I don't really care for the specifics of the contract, I'm just glad I have the choice of playing it and Tomb Raider have a deeper roots in Xbox platforms.

Goatseye said:
TiagoCosta said:

I only remember ms, cause that's what I have, tb timed (eww) and screamride. Also had the QB demo. 

I don't really care for the specifics of the contract, I'm just glad I have the choice of playing it and Tomb Raider have a deeper roots in Xbox platforms.

I hate timed stuff, even worse knowing about it from the get go.