By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

yeah Happy Wars was never a MS game, on 360 it was simply "find a publisher or fuck off" and some simply chose MS as publisher then.

that was after all the biggest complaint of Indie studios, you can't expect that these games will be still published by MS if they don't have to get a publisher anymore.

Around the Network

Happy Wars wasn't supposed to release already and even worse, it breaks the 360 version if you play the XBO version:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-04-10-accidentally-released-happy-wars-xbox-one-version-breaks-game-on-xbox-360?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialoomph

they accidentally released the in-development-build wtf^^

crissindahouse said:

Happy Wars wasn't supposed to release already and even worse, it breaks the 360 version if you play the XBO version:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-04-10-accidentally-released-happy-wars-xbox-one-version-breaks-game-on-xbox-360?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialoomph

they accidentally released the in-development-build wtf^^

Exactly how does that happen when the dev chooses when a game is released....lol

I notice something about the FH2 F&F trailers on the Xbox channel: they are increasing! Before there were about 500,000 views before the movie release but now one video passed 2 million views and the other is at 1.8 million. Thanks to the film the game is getting more exposure and increase sales for FH2, maybe why it's doing well in the UK at least?

Proud to be a Californian.

Conegamer said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
https://twitter.com/misterxmedia/media

Find the Forza Horizon 2 leaderboards photo and it has 1.36m players.

That's actually pretty damn good. Glad it's done well and if you're on the fence about it, yuo should definitely pick it up.

I already got my copy right now downloading windows 10 technical preview and then I will complete the Battlefield Hardline dowload which is currently at 82% and after that I will download Forza Horizon 2 but I have already played Forza Horizon 2 presents Fast and Furious which is a good dlc for those playing the Forza Horizon games for the first time and the best part is its my first game where I achieved 1000G/1000G thanks to someone on Xbox Empire who said drive on the wrong side of the road with a high speed vehicle and you will get it.

And a tip for those who are still struggling with the achievement, drive nissan gtr and take it to areodome, where you will find a straight road, drive the car at high speed and simply drift by changing the direction in which it moves and you will accomplish the achievement.

Around the Network
darkenergy said:
I notice something about the FH2 F&F trailers on the Xbox channel: they are increasing! Before there were about 500,000 views before the movie release but now one video passed 2 million views and the other is at 1.8 million. Thanks to the film the game is getting more exposure and increase sales for FH2, maybe why it's doing well in the UK at least?

Yes its strange but we know Europe loves car racing games and Forza Horizon games tend to do better in Europe compared to US.

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=Forza

And racing games in general sell more in Europe in areas like Germany, UK etc.

I agree with you on that trailer part movie is giving coverage to the game sad they did not show anyone playing Forza Horizon in the movie if they would have done it the game would have got a lot of promotion or simply mentioning in the beginning of movie like Forza is are video game partner or something would have been great. This year will mark 10th anniversary of Forza and I want Turn 10 and Microsoft to do something big with it and btw do we have any information of Forza Motorsport 6, few days back there was some news coming like Forza Tech do we know what is it. This Forza M6 needs to have a proper weather system with some high level customization, even the physics should be effected by weather, what they can do is get the real time weather of specific tracks like players can choose whether they want the same exact weather as the track has in real time they can further enhance it by giving the players the option to choose between what type of weather they want from any part of the world (I know this is too much maybe few parts.) They also need to add more cars and tracks with better graphics Forza M5 did not really meet my expectations of what I want from Turn 10.

Sorry for posting three times in a row but this is important.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-04-10-first-10-minutes-of-conkers-bad-fur-day-recreated-in-project-spark

Ka-pi96 said:
How do you accidently release a game early?

The way you delay a game intentioanally or release a broken game. :P

FrontlineJaguar said:
darkenergy said:

I agree with you on that trailer part movie is giving coverage to the game sad they did not show anyone playing Forza Horizon in the movie if they would have done it the game would have got a lot of promotion or simply mentioning in the beginning of movie like Forza is are video game partner or something would have been great.

I completely agree on that part when you said there was no mentioning on FH2 in the movies. When I saw Furious 7 I didn't even see any FH2 related things on the previews, Microsoft could've capitalize on this advantage when they partnered with Universal.

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
darkenergy said:

I agree with you on that trailer part movie is giving coverage to the game sad they did not show anyone playing Forza Horizon in the movie if they would have done it the game would have got a lot of promotion or simply mentioning in the beginning of movie like Forza is are video game partner or something would have been great.

I completely agree on that part when you said there was no mentioning on FH2 in the movies. When I saw Furious 7 I didn't even see any FH2 related things on the previews, Microsoft could've capitalize on this advantage when they partnered with Universal.

And Forza Horizon 2 presents Fast and Furious on the other hand  did promoted Fast and Furious aggressively, they show a trailer during the beginning of the game and of course mention Universal during the time when we start the game.