By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

TiagoCosta said:
I guess MS knows about the upcoming uncharted collection thing, and felt the need to announce gears soon.

Actually Ryuu just said that Gears 3 was accidentally announced April 9th, 2010 on the X360 dashboard 

http://www.craveonline.co.uk/gaming/articles/139612-gears-of-war-3-announced-accidentally

Plus i dont think that Uncharted Collection is real.  i wish it was, but i dont believe it

Around the Network

Of course is real, Uncharted collection will obviously happen.

I mean.. this is sony we are talking about, and ND already teased they wanted to do it when tlouR came out.

TiagoCosta said:
Of course is real, Uncharted collection will obviously happen.

I mean.. this is sony we are talking about, and ND already teased they wanted to do it when tlouR came out.

I do believe it will happen at some point, but that retailer posting it i believe is fake

I'd actually embrace a Gears reboot more than a sequel, if it were to happen. You'd have 360 Gears version, then Xbox One version keeping the same spirit but in a different fashion.

JayWood2010 said:
kinisking said:

I think they said no prequel so either a new trilogy or a new cast of characters 

I think it will be set after the events of Gears 3 personally.  But yeah, new characters might be coming.  Ill miss Marcus if so :(  But ill still be happy that it is after Gears 3

They said before that Marcus story is finished.  Except more an Halo ODST kind of game instead of an Halo 4.  I was under the impression that people loved Raam's shadow.

Around the Network
Wright said:

I'd actually embrace a Gears reboot more than a sequel, if it were to happen. You'd have 360 Gears version, then Xbox One version keeping the same spirit but in a different fashion.

That would be interesting but get hate I feel like. Like the return of your avatar though. 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Raam still stands as the best antagonist for me.

This coming from someone who uses Skorge on multiplayer (love his design).

TiagoCosta said:

Carmon? (is that how you spell it lol) is mine. Their helmets well designed. Too bad they always die xD. Each one of them is like a spoiler lol. 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

kinisking said:
TiagoCosta said:

Carmon? (is that how you spell it lol) is mine. Their helmets well designed. Too bad they always die xD. Each one of them is like a spoiler lol. 

Carmine

kinisking said:
TiagoCosta said:

When COG I use Benjamin Carmine.

I'm positive Clayton survived Gears 3.