By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

What are the differences in 5$ conker pack and $10 if I purchase $10 pack will I be able to get the later episodes of the game as well. Because I am looking forward to buy $10 pack.

Above all I think a new Conker is coming when Project Spark issued the newsletter which talked about Conker they specifically mentioned that Conker coming to Project Spark does not means that any other projects are being compromised. Which indicates a new game might be in works.

Conker is coming and I am coming to play Conker.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Seeing alot of speculation that the 2nd Square Enix announcement is a new Star Ocean. Not even going to dare to get my hopes up for that, even if it is real the chances of it coming to Xbox One aren't great. Besides, Shinobi suggested that neither announcement was a JRPG.

Can't see a star ocean skipping XBO, as negative as I am.

Conker succesfull on spark? The game got a lot of hate on Neogaf. Must agree that it looks really bad, even for 5$. Except for some created worlds/gamemodes project spark is very boring.

shikamaru317 said:

Seeing alot of speculation that the 2nd Square Enix announcement is a new Star Ocean. Not even going to dare to get my hopes up for that, even if it is real the chances of it coming to Xbox One aren't great. Besides, Shinobi suggested that neither announcement was a JRPG.

Honestly they are trolling if it is not Star Ocean..

S . A R  written above an ocean.  

Maybe a remake of Scars...

How can you see your time spent?

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
GamechaserBE said:
How can you see your time spent?

Smart glass.

I hate that there's one achievement in Fable: Anniversary that forces you to use SmartGlass. Seriously, get that shit out of my face!

Ryuu96 said:

Fact 1: John is dead Fact 2: John is alive Fact 3: Only 1 of these can be true

So no fact is true then?

Versus_Evil said:
Wright said:

So no fact is true then?

or maybe both.

So Fact 3 is a lie then.

Neverwinter finally getting reviews http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/09/neverwinter-xbox-one-review

Microsoft's Phil Spencer - Virtual Reality Not Yet 'A Thing' - News

Phil Spencer, Microsoft's Head of Xbox, was interviewed by Edge in the latest edition of its magazine. The interview was covered by GamesRadar, and Spencer is quoted saying that he doesn't think VR is a "now thing":

“As you say, there are partners out there, and while these guys are PC-based today, if we want to do something with Xbox... Right now, it’s just been about technologies and things that I think we need to do on Xbox One to make the experience better, and that’s where our focus has been. And I don’t think VR is a now thing.

I’m not saying it’s five years from now, but it’s not really a now now thing. Valve’s got their VR thing, which I think is great; Samsung has GearVR, too. Funnily enough, they are very interested in Minecraft and how it could work in those VR spaces. So even from a content perspective there are a lot of conversations about VR, and I think it’s a very interesting tech for us to watch on the console side as well as the PC side.”

The full interview will be published in Edge's latest issue, which is due out today.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/258652/microsofts-phil-spencer-virtual-reality-not-yet-a-thing/