By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

So many season pass over there lol

Might buy the mordor one, and the spark pack.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
shikamaru317 said:

so hopefully that'll mean that Blue Team went AWOL with Chief and will be traveling with him in Halo 5 (we know that Locke has a team of Spartan IV's with him, so it would make sense for Chief to have a team with him to counter Locke's team).

This would be awesome really.  Spartan II's > Spartan IV's.  Hopefully Chief and Blue Team kick Locke's ass :P

That's gonna be hard. Chief and Blue Team are NCOs (Non-Commissioned Officers), which gets less training than Locke, who's a CO (Commanding Officer).

No doubt that Chief and other Spartan II have a lot of skills and battle experience but so does Locke at this point and he has more tatical training than them.

Locke is a different type of Spartan than that of UNSC.

#TeamLocke

I love Chief as well but nothing beats the underdog coming of the age story.

Wright said:
TiagoCosta said:

Maybe after I finish Shadows of the Damned. 

I liked Shadows of the Damned more, but because I wasn't able to understand one single thing about Killer is Dead

Did you play the cheerleader one?

TiagoCosta said:
Wright said:

I liked Shadows of the Damned more, but because I wasn't able to understand one single thing about Killer is Dead

Did you play the cheerleader one?

Yeah, but wasn't impressed. Probably my least favourite Suda51 game so far.

Goatseye said:
JayWood2010 said:
shikamaru317 said:

GOing to have to go with Shika here.  Spartan II's are basically Sparta children going through Agoge training at Age 7 but age 6 instead.  Learning things at a younger age will have more of an impact on your life as well.  Not to mention the years and years of combat afterwards.

The only thing Locke has going for him, is being younger :P  

Youre lucky Ryuu doesnt come in here and tear you apart for saying that :P lol

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

What Jay and Shika said ^ Loll

- Dashboard will take full advantage of Direct X12 features apparently (Not sure what it will do though)
- Says it will be worth looking at 4K support
- Speeding up the UI is high on the list of priorities to do (Good)
- Planning on letting us use apps on Xbox One while streaming games to PC
- Pretty much confirmed Xbox One is region free in China now

Speeding up the Ui. And wow able to use apps on X1 while streaming too? Pretty cool lol 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Debut Pictures - XBO/PS4/PC - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=200992

^Give us weather and night/day cycle in Forza 6. Forza Horizon has it so im hoping Forza 6 will have it

shikamaru317 said:

Man, Mankind Divided looks great. Wonder which Human Revolution mechanic they made canoncial? I'm guessing the Taggart ending.

Super psyched, hopefully it releases this year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQqwG_rQx7A

Maybe he did all three. Just like in the sequel to the original Deus Ex, on which the canonical ending were actually all three options.

Bet Shika is super happy now that the officially announced Deus Ex sequel haha