By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Goatseye said:

What makes Garrus a bad ass? I read that a lot here.

For starters, he and a certain other team member are the only ones that stick with Shepard through the whole trilogy. He deserves a special commendation just for that!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Goatseye said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Seriously? Gotta say Mass Effect 1 does not hold up well to todays standards. It would have to be updated if they were to re release it.

Also ME 2 > ME 1

In 2007, there was nothing better than ME in it's genre, which was RPG/TP Action adventure.

It has all the traces of a full blown WRPG, with highly upgradeable: weapons, projectiles, armor and powers; there are choices that affect the development of the plot; and a vast map to explore.

ME2 is a Third Person Shooter, on the same league as Gears and we don't need to argue on which series plays better.

Yeah, I know what ME was like in 2007. Got it at launch and loved it. Really hasn't aged well though.

I think ME2 is by far the better game, much better than any Gears as well actually. When we did the greatest games event I had it at 15th, even higher than all Halo games.

better than gears :O i really need to try this series then lol

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Wright said:
Goatseye said:

What makes Garrus a bad ass? I read that a lot here.

For starters, he and a certain other team member are the only ones that stick with Shepard through the whole trilogy. He deserves a special commendation just for that!

Is there an achievement for just being there? Garos is a boring alien, the best Turian is Saren anyway and he's dead.

My team in ME was always Grunt and Thanos/Geth Sniper (both are more effective snipers)

You know what fuck Lost Odyssey. I'm going to play some Fable.

Ka-pi96 said:
Goatseye said:

I'm a big Mass Effect head. I love it but bigger than Halo and Gears?

And you're posting that here??? ... ruuuun, hide yo kids, hide yo wife

eh, I'm an RPG fan and Gears/Halo have no RPG elements at all. They are great and all, but I need mah RPGs!

RPG elements in ME2 are very superficial though. I was butthurt when they removed the depth on customization in order to make a better gunplay.

I undersand them though.

Around the Network

I don't want more Mass Effect, but I guess I'm on the minority here.

Same with Gears of War, btw (Since someone draw a comparison earlier).

Versus_Evil said:

And lets not forget he's the sweetest lover you can romance, just don't swollow.

Unfortunately, he's not into human/turian gay romances, so I couldn't hang out with him. I tried my best, honestly.

You guys depress me in so many ways

Angelus said:
You guys depress me in so many ways

At least we have good taste in gaming!

Wright said:

I don't want more Mass Effect, but I guess I'm on the minority here.

Same with Gears of War, btw (Since someone draw a comparison earlier).

If they gonna make ME4 just like 3, then I don't want it as well.

But Gears? C'mon man, there hasn't been a dude bro blockbuster since 2011.