By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

MoHasanie said:
Ryuu96 said:

$19.99

Seems like a fair price. Day 1 for me then! 

It would be day one for me but I won't have rayman finished by then and I don't feel like buying it if I'm not going to be playing it yet. 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
kinisking said:
MoHasanie said:

Seems like a fair price. Day 1 for me then! 

It would be day one for me but I won't have rayman finished by then and I don't feel like buying it if I'm not going to be playing it yet. 

Rayman Legends is an awesome game!

If you want, you can wait a couple of months and get it on sale, or wait a year and probably get it for free with GwG. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

shikamaru317 said:
I'm going to wait and get it when it's on sale, or when it's inevitably put on GWG in a few months xD

haha, I said the same thing. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Rayman legends is up now!

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Rayman-Legends/b1613d47-2330-459a-a99f-4cc84a481db9

I won't play it for a while, ori takes priority.

Around the Network

So I bought my first far cry game, being number 4 and I am really surprised. So much better then I expected...

Man that Fable Legends screenshots looks good Shika has a lot of info to reveal but he won't arghhhh.

Versus_Evil said:
FightingSmile said:
So I bought my first far cry game, being number 4 and I am really surprised. So much better then I expected...

That's a good one to start with. Not like the original which wasn't even in the same genre, better than that monstrosity 2 and well its a carbon copy of number 3. Decent game tho. Cant wait for number 5.

Yeah I have heard people saying Far Cry 4 is similar to Far Cry 3 but for someone who jumps into the franchise with FC4 is going to feel good about it since both are good games.

Started playing Shadow of Mordor. Man it is a really good game even though I've never seen or read Lord of the Rings.

FrontlineJaguar said:
Versus_Evil said:
FightingSmile said:

That's a good one to start with. Not like the original which wasn't even in the same genre, better than that monstrosity 2 and well its a carbon copy of number 3. Decent game tho. Cant wait for number 5.

Yeah I have heard people saying Far Cry 4 is similar to Far Cry 3 but for someone who jumps into the franchise with FC4 is going to feel good about it since both are good games.

Far Cry 4 is similar to Far Cry 3 but it has a VERY different setting which I like a lot since I've been to the Himalayas, and it has a lot more content. Its a much better game than Far Cry 3.