By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

kinisking said:
TiagoCosta said:

Kinda sad the online is kinda broken, pretty sure it will be patched tho 

I had to order it online, the store didn't receive it. I want to play as other characters.. hitomi is only there for a while and I'm not a fan of ayane at all.

What the hell is with all these broken games recently?!!  If the games not ready just delay it.

Day 1 patch broke the game. 

It was working fine before, I read.. atm you can only play online by invite, so you only play against friends. :/

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
kinisking said:

What the hell is with all these broken games recently?!!  If the games not ready just delay it.

Day 1 patch broke the game. 

It was working fine before, I read.. atm you can only play online by invite, so you only play against friends. :/

the day 1 patch broke the game? The patch? XD Wow, just wow. So does everything else besides online work?

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Kinda sad the online is kinda broken, pretty sure it will be patched tho 

I had to order it online, the store didn't receive it. I want to play as other characters.. hitomi is only there for a while and I'm not a fan of ayane at all.

Yeah, hopefully they fix the online soon so we can do ranked matches.

Hitomi is definitely my favorite. I've practiced with her the most and I like her fighting style and stats. I also dislike Ayane alot, she does this wierd thing where she'll just randomly turn back and forth when you're hitting the punch button, it makes no sense at all. I'm looking forward to trying Momiji, Honoka, and Marie Rose in the full version once I get it eventually, since those are all new characters to me.  

yeah hitomi is a bad ass :p.

shikamaru317 said:
kinisking said:

the day 1 patch broke the game? The patch? XD Wow, just wow. So does everything else besides online work?

Yeah, everything else has worked fine for me. Hopefully they'll fix the online soon. 

oh.. doesnt sound too bad :) I thought i read something about the game shutting down or something lol 

At least the achievements aren't glitchy, I heard the ps version is having problems with trophies.

Around the Network
SuperShrooms said:
If anyone here is looking forward to Dragon Ball Xenoverse and is looking for people to play with add me - SuperShrooms
I think the game looks fantastic! I've done nothing but watch streams on Twitch the past 4 days. I'm so excited I could throw up! :X

Really? What do you like about the game?

FrontlineJaguar said:
@Mo regarding ac unity the game is good imo. I don't know why but you call game repetitive every mission has so many possibilities and different ways to encounter it. If you don't go rambo style I am sure game offers multiple ways to encounter same mission. The new additions to parkour are also great. Yes story might be weak but missions are not same and new additions to parkour are superb they add a whole new sense of flow to the game. AI crowds are the best I have seen in any game so far and world is more living than any other world in terms of people and their actions not in terms of activities. Co-op missions are good if played with friends playing with strangers is not at all fun. Overall a good game and way better than ac iii worst ac game imo and I know you haven't played it.

Have you finished the game? The story is not good and I lost interest really quickly. The last few missions are just assassinations of people. 

The game is also a little glitchy. The free DLC also had problems. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/info_faq.html

Know problems at the end of the page. Ps4 version got more random problems than XBO one...

Only 360 version is safe lol

When it comes to Adam isgreen

Creative Director @ Microsoft - Killer Instinct, Phantom Dust, Ori, SoD, D4, and... other things... secret things...

Uuu secret things, plural.

Also curious how D4 is the only ip not owned by Microsoft on that list.

shikamaru317 said:

An excerpt from the blog post about the Nekaroo breeding system in Edge of Eternity:

At this point, we know what many of you are thinking. “ok, theses guys are doing the Chocobo farm from FF7”. Well, not really. If you really really need us to compare our Nekaroo system to breeding features of some other game, you should rather look at the Chao Garden in Sonic Adventure (™). We had much fun with this one and got more inspiration from it.

Based on the Chao Garden you say? I'm sold.

They had much fun with it? Great taste confirmed, hype!