By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
FrontlineJaguar said:

Yes that feminine look is also not good but overall not bad either. Which chief armor do you prefer pre halo 4 o halo 4. Add reasons too.

Chief's Halo 2/Halo 3 armor is my favorite. Chief's Halo 4/Halo 5 armor doesn't look like it provides as much protection, the chest piece has a big gap over his solar plexus, one good shot from an enemy in the gap while his shields are down and he'd drop like a sack of potatoes. Aesthetically speaking I don't really like the triangular shoulder armor or the blocky, angular forearm armor.

Funny because I like halo 4's armor more xD. I don't care how much protection it gives as long as it looks cooler because it's a video game. With that said, it is a valid complaint and I understand why some people wouldn't like it. But let's agree to disagree on our armor choices lol

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Ultimate Game Sale 2015 – Weekend Bonus Offers

The Ultimate Game Sale continues with weekend bonus offers on a number of Xbox One and Xbox 360 titles for Xbox Live Gold and Silver members. These weekend bonus offers are valid from February 20-22.

Xbox One

Content Title Content Type Gold Discount Silver Discount
Killer Instinct Complete Collection Xbox One Game 40% 33%
The Walking Dead: S1+S2 Bundle Xbox One Game 60% 50%
Halo: Master Chief Collection Digital Xbox One Game 40% 33%
Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Add-On 40% 33%

Please note: prices and availability are subject to change and may vary by region.

Xbox 360

Content Title Content Type Gold Discount Silver Discount
Fable Anniversary  Games On Demand 50% 40%
WWE 2K15  Games On Demand 40% 33%
Naruto Storm Revolution  Games On Demand 50% 40%
F1 2014 Games On Demand 56% 45%
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen  Games On Demand 75% 67%
Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed Games On Demand 84% 75%
TMNT Danger of the Ooze Arcade 50% 40%
Tropico 5  Games On Demand 50% 40%

Please note: prices and availability are subject to change and may vary by region.

Check out the Ultimate Game Sale weekly deals here or the Ultimate Game Sale page at Xbox.com for more information about the sale still going on until February 23.

DealMarketplaceXbox 360Xbox Games StoreXbox One By MajorNelson

Hopes crushed.

kinisking said:
shikamaru317 said:

Chief's Halo 2/Halo 3 armor is my favorite. Chief's Halo 4/Halo 5 armor doesn't look like it provides as much protection, the chest piece has a big gap over his solar plexus, one good shot from an enemy in the gap while his shields are down and he'd drop like a sack of potatoes. Aesthetically speaking I don't really like the triangular shoulder armor or the blocky, angular forearm armor.

Funny because I like halo 4's armor more xD. I don't care how much protection it gives as long as it looks cooler because it's a video game. With that said, it is a valid complaint and I understand why some people wouldn't like it. But let's agree to disagree on our armor choices lol

Yes even I like chief's Halo 4 armor more than previous games since I don't care whether it goves protection or not it looks cool maybe shika takes mc very seriously.

all the shadow of mordor dlc are just 8 mb big even the story dlc, now i know why the game got so much bigger with all these updates

That deal on Naruto Storm Revolution is pretty good, but I really don't play my 360 enough to justify getting it. :(

At least the next Ninja Storm game is coming the Xbox One!

Around the Network
FrontlineJaguar said:
kinisking said:

Yes even I like chief's Halo 4 armor more than previous games since I don't care whether it goves protection or not it looks cool maybe shika takes mc very seriously.

It seems that he also thinks the older ones look better, not just protection.just different tastes lol :p

shikamaru317 said:
RavenXtra said:
That deal on Naruto Storm Revolution is pretty good, but I really don't play my 360 enough to justify getting it. :(

At least the next Ninja Storm game is coming the Xbox One!

Yeah, I'm skipping it and waiting for Naruto Storm 4 on XB1. I heard Revolution wasn't that good anyway.

Seems like I'm not the only one who doing this haha

I made a thread about returning franchises for Nintendo. BUt i thought id ask in here. What is your top 3 Microsoft games that you would like to see return?

My vote would be

1. Banjo
2. Conker
3. Jet Force Gemini

-11112. Lost Odyssey :P jk

shikamaru317 said:

Have you played any of the current X1 games on sale that you liked? I'm still trying to figure out a game or 2 but can't decided which ones.

Ryuu96 said:

Ultimate Game Sale 2015 – Weekend Bonus Offers

The Ultimate Game Sale continues with weekend bonus offers on a number of Xbox One and Xbox 360 titles for Xbox Live Gold and Silver members. These weekend bonus offers are valid from February 20-22.

Xbox One

Content Title Content Type Gold Discount Silver Discount
Killer Instinct Complete Collection Xbox One Game 40% 33%
The Walking Dead: S1+S2 Bundle Xbox One Game 60% 50%
Halo: Master Chief Collection Digital Xbox One Game 40% 33%
Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Add-On 40% 33%

Xbox 360

Content Title Content Type Gold Discount Silver Discount
Fable Anniversary  Games On Demand 50% 40%
WWE 2K15  Games On Demand 40% 33%
Naruto Storm Revolution  Games On Demand 50% 40%
F1 2014 Games On Demand 56% 45%
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen  Games On Demand 75% 67%
Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed Games On Demand 84% 75%
TMNT Danger of the Ooze Arcade 50% 40%
Tropico 5  Games On Demand 50% 40%

Check out the Ultimate Game Sale weekly deals here or the Ultimate Game Sale page at Xbox.com for more information about the sale still going on until February 23.

DealMarketplaceXbox 360Xbox Games StoreXbox One By MajorNelson

Why don't they ever put the damn price alongside the percentages?