By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ori and the Blind Forest Interview - Xbox One's Most Beautiful Game

View on YouTube

Around the Network

I'm honestly severely disappointed the 360 version of Tomb Raider hasn't been canned. Don't really care if a different dev is making it or not, there's no way that doesn't hold back the potential scope of the game.

WhiteEaglePL said:
What benefits does XBL give apart from being able to play online?

Deals with Gold, Games with Gold

Angelus said:
I'm honestly severely disappointed the 360 version of Tomb Raider hasn't been canned. Don't really care if a different dev is making it or not, there's no way that doesn't hold back the potential scope of the game.

Tomb Raider 2013 X360 to PC was way different.  Same goes with Xbox One version Looks WAY better.  I actually have played all three so that is from first hand experience

jlmurph2 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

So without gold, it's just pay for online? :D

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:

For me the main focus is multiplayer.  But if youre looking for other things then a more social enviroment like sharing videos and pictures with friends, achievement league,  deals with gold, etc

THough ive mentioned before.  I pay for XBL for multiplayer.  All the rest of the stuff is bonus to me.  Same goes to PS+.  Would never pay for either if it wasnt for online

WhiteEaglePL said:
jlmurph2 said:

So without gold, it's just pay for online? :D

Not sure what you mean.

jlmurph2 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Yeah all apps can be used without gold membership.

JayWood2010 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

For me the main focus is multiplayer.  But if youre looking for other things then a more social enviroment like sharing videos and pictures with friends, achievement league,  deals with gold, etc

THough ive mentioned before.  I pay for XBL for multiplayer.  All the rest of the stuff is bonus to me.  Same goes to PS+.  Would never pay for either if it wasnt for online

I just want multiplayer too. ;)

But if I have to then I would pay for the other stuff that comes with the membership too, but not for every year of the gen.

JayWood2010 said:
Angelus said:

Tomb Raider 2013 X360 to PC was way different.  Same goes with Xbox One version Looks WAY better.  I actually have played all three so that is from first hand experience

Can't comment on XBox One version compared to xbox 360 pc on highest setting was much better. I played both the version on same screen same settings (television wise) and different exists a very big difference I mean but I agree with Angelus compromises will be made maybe on a smaller scale but they will be.