By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

I

Did they over hype it though?  I really dont know so thats an honest question

As for the FFVII announcement, i blame sony just as much as i do SE

And Tidux continues to prove he is a nobody

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Not at release, but I'll either rent it or buy it on sale at some point. I'll try to rent it in April once I finish FF Type-0 HD, but if I can't get Gamefly to send me a copy I'll probably have to wait a few months since Witcher 3 releases in May and it's 200 hours are probably going to keep me busy for at least 2 months. 

Hopefully you got your Witcher 3 on the Gamefly queue than since it'll prob be incredibly hard to rent that one right away. As far as Handsome Jack it sounds like good deal especially since it'll come with 2 games and like $100+ in dlc but since I've played the 2nd one i'll probably just breeze through that one just for the achievements. The Pre-Sequel is the one I'm looking forward to the most out the 2.

shikamaru317 said:

Nah, I'm buying Witcher 3 day 1, if I tried to rent it I'd be waiting like 5 months to get a copy probably, since it's both popular and very long. Plus the bonuses you get for buying are simply too good to pass up, the soundtrack is free and there are 16 free DLC's for people who buy Witcher 3.

I'm hoping that the achievements from Borderlands 2 that we've already unlocked on 360 will automatically unlock on Xbox One, since character saves are being transferred. It's been that way for a few other games that had save transfers, Battlefield 4 multiplayer for instance. I doubt I'll play Borderlands 2 again if the achievements automatically unlock, I'll likely skip straight to Pre-Sequel. Not sure who I'm going to play as yet, I like skill trees from 5 of the 6 characters. 

Yeah the reason I can see myself playing Borderlands 2 would be if the achievements would have to be played again to unlock. Other wise I'm the same with you and would just go straight to the Pre-Sequel if it did unlock right away.

If I could afford it I'd day 1 quite a few games this year but cant. I'd probably have like a dozen or more games for the X1 by now. Everytime I do come up with money something happens like needing to buy this or that instead.

shikamaru317 said:

So, I just played the Mass Effect 3 demo. Soooo much better than the ME2 demo. I feel a little bad for judging Mass Effect poorly for all of these years because of the ME2 demo. Just based on that ME3 demo I'd say that Mass Effect is up there with some of the best sci-fi franchises, not quite on par with the big 3 imo, but it's better than some of the 2nd tier sci-fi franchises and about on par with the rest. I'll definitely play the ME HD Collection if it comes to next-gen like Bioware is considering.

I'd love to see a ME HD Collection happen. I hope it'll come with all the DLC too since I didn't get all the DLC for the 2nd one and no DLC from the 3rd one. What did you dislike about the ME2 demo?

Damned 750 new posts!!

Anyway got myself a new pc this week and enjoyed shooting locust in Garry's mod =p.

In that new Gold game how do you unlock new games? I only get that battle block theater minigame :s

Around the Network

Just reached 30k gamer score yesterday night! It's a small achievement (lol no pun intended) compared to your gamer scores but I'm still proud xD.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

shikamaru317 said:

Apparently Bioware wants to include all of the DLC's and integrate them into the main storyline, when and if they make a Mass Effect HD Collection for next-gen. I'm guessing that ME4 will be a 2016 release, so I'm really hoping they'll release the HD Collection this Holiday season, so that it'll release before ME4 comes out.

It's been awhile since I played it, but from what I remember the ME2 demo just threw you straight into gameplay without much of a tutorial or any backstory about the franchise. I had no clue what was going on. The ME3 demo did the exact opposite, it started with story and then moved on to a tutorial. Infinitely better demo imo.

If the collection comes out this Holiday I'll def get it with some Xmas gift cards.

As far as the demo I can see it going straight to gameplay so people aren't getting major spoilers from the story. Was the ME3 demo the intro of the game?

shikamaru317 said:

It started with the beginning of the game, then moved on to a mission later in the game where you're trying to save some Krogan females.

Than you saw that cutscene with the boy. That part was pretty emotional. Now I'm all wanting to play ME again so now I'm wanting the collection more and more.

Just found out Origin got also free games a month, Theme hospital is a nice memory trip back to my youth....

Also happy to see more indie games are releasing lately on Xone.

Versus_Evil said:
kinisking said:
Just reached 30k gamer score yesterday night! It's a small achievement (lol no pun intended) compared to your gamer scores but I'm still proud xD.

Well done, how long it take you??

4 years I think lol, I wasnt a big gamer in the beginning like I am now. And even now I kinda slack off with achievements xD Not including versus ofc but thats because he just made a new one haha

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion