By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:

$40 digital, $30 retail I think (because Microsoft sucks at cutting the price of digital games to match retail).

Yeah you think it would be the other way around. I'm not sure if it's too early to say yet but I noticed current gen games seem to take longer to drop down in price compared to last gen games.

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
Are they afraid of opinions? That doesn't sound that great imo

Not that I care, the moment it was made multi day 1 I lost my will to even give it a chance. Just break even using pc gamers money.

Well, they held the alpha and now the beta to specifically gain feedback and opinion from those who have actually played it. 

The NDA is probably just so that unfinished work and gameplay elements aren't fully open to public eye. 

roborad said:
TiagoCosta said:
Are they afraid of opinions? That doesn't sound that great imo

Not that I care, the moment it was made multi day 1 I lost my will to even give it a chance. Just break even using pc gamers money.

Well, they held the alpha and now the beta to specifically gain feedback and opinion from those who have actually played it. 

The NDA is probably just so that unfinished work and gameplay elements aren't fully open to public eye. 

But is quite limited, halo beta was available for everyone and didn't have restrictions of that kind (also unfinished of course).

I know I signed up months ago and they never invited me.

TiagoCosta said:
roborad said:

But is quite limited, halo beta was available for everyone and didn't have restrictions of that kind (also unfinished of course).

I know I signed up months ago and they never invited me.

I suppose Lionhead manages their betas or whatnot in different ways than other devs. 

I'm sure when they're ready to show the game off to the world they will. 

www.siliconera.com/2015/01/29/cosmic-star-heroine-could-take-up-to-20-hours-to-complete/

Some cosmic star heroine info.

Around the Network
iceland said:
How's everyone's MCC experience been with co-op? Honestly it's damn near unplayable for me. Every time my friend and I try to do some campaign it has lag/connection issues, worse than it ever has been on 360. I played a great deal of SO online and never had any issues so I'm not sure what the deal is.

There is lag but its not unplayable. I played 2 missions on legendary with a friend, and had no significant problems. The multiplayer is still really bad though. I can't even stay in the game lobby when searching for matches. And each game takes 10 minutes to start and after waiting so long, the game boots me out sometimes. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

For those worrying about Quantum Break's release..if you look here

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/gaming

you'll see Quantum Break is on the 'the best games of 2015 games live on Xbox' section , could be something , could be nothing?

here's hoping though.

shikamaru317 said:
Linchpin said:

I almost forgot about Ryse, how much does that one cost now?

$40 digital, $30 retail I think (because Microsoft sucks at cutting the price of digital games to match retail).

Half price on steam right now.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Ryuu96 said:

View on YouTube

Im going to play eventually, but i feel like my hand would get tired. o

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

shikamaru317 said:

Finally beat DA: I just now. Now I just need to go back and reload some previous saves to try unlock 2 achievements that glitched on me and a 3rd which I missed because of a story decision. Play time so far is 108 hours I think, such a long game. And the rumor is that Witcher 3 has an average playtest time of 200 hours, that's going to take me all summer, lol. 

Which difficulty setting did you play on DA:I? And did that no health potion bit end up being a pita?