By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

kinisking said:
So as some of you know I'm 15.at first I had my age at like 21 because I didn't want to be judged but then I started noticing people of similar age on this site and I also realized you guys are pretty amazing people that wouldn't judge me based solely on my age. At least that's what I think lol. I would like some actual insight from you guys though. Does my age make you think of me any differently? I hope not because I want to talk about Xbox and be an equal just like any other fan of it on here regardless of my age. I think I'm already doing that but I just want to know for a fact what you guys think xD

Youre fine :)  I dont mind if somebody is younger or older, it all depends on their personality and how the act.    Youre fine in my book.  

Angelus on the other hand, what a dick! :P lol jk but really, he went and got himself banned o.O  Guess im off to see why he is banned now

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

lol I think Scalebound will be as close as you get to B.C. :P  Id love to see B.C. made with a AAA budget, but i just dont think itll happen. I wonder if Lionhead will show their new ip this year at all.  Prob not

New indie I believe. Spring release window.

http://www.xboxmad.net/x/magnets-heading-to-xbox-one.html

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Honestly im not a fan of Lionhead.  Never played Black and White and dont like Fable.  I get that its good, just not for me. Hopefully they make something great but I cant say im super excited for their announcement one way or the other.  Yeah i think Gamescom is more likely for them since theyre in the UK

The most interesting thing I've seen from lionhead was Project Milo, by far.

Just change that boy to a Japanese girl and it would be godly.

Ps: Harada understood the appeal..

Around the Network

www.amazon.co.jp/アジト-×-タツノコレジェンズ-【Amazon-co-jp限定特典】追加キャラクターパックDLC-付/dp/B00ST2KNU8/ref=zg_bs_2540971051_1

"Only on Xbox one"

News on project root

http://xboxgameon.livejournal.com/30830.html?thread=982382#t982382

Haha thanks for being nice about it guys :)! I knew this was an awesome friend lol

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

shikamaru317 said:

Just saw Sony's PS+ games for Feb, I think it's safe to say that Sony won this month. Microsoft really needs to step it up with GWG, it's time to bump XB1 up to 2 games per month, and one of them should be AAA.

In fact it wouldn't hurt to add Windows Phone to GWG as well, MS has alot of P2P Windows Phone games that they could put on GWG so that they can match PS+ on PS Vita. 

I got a feeling that won't happen for a good while with 2 games.

shikamaru317 said:

Probably not. I'm hoping they'll announce it at E3 since that'll be the 1 year anniversary for GWG on Xbox One. Ryse should be the first AAA game imo. 

I almost forgot about Ryse, how much does that one cost now?