By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
dobryser said:

You cant because the beta is under nda

Is it still under NDA? I've beta tested alot of games before and the invite email almost always specifies rather or not the NDA is still in effect. My invite email for Fable Legends didn't say that the NDA is still in effect, so I assumed that this was the first non-NDA weekend.

I think it is still under nda but you can ask lionhead at twitter.

Around the Network

Dying light 80 metacritic so far http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/dying-light

Just beat the 1st stage of that freaking ridiculous Viking game. So satisfying that I'm not sure i even want to continue.

shikamaru317 said:
dobryser said:

You cant because the beta is under nda

Is it still under NDA? I've beta tested alot of games before and the invite email almost always specifies rather or not the NDA is still in effect. My invite email for Fable Legends didn't say that the NDA is still in effect, so I assumed that this was the first non-NDA weekend.

Yes, I can confirm the fable legends beta comes with an NDA agreement.

You agreed to the NDA after you confirmed your email for the beta on the official fable legends website. 

Are they afraid of opinions? That doesn't sound that great imo

Not that I care, the moment it was made multi day 1 I lost my will to even give it a chance. Just break even using pc gamers money.

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:

Not that I care, the moment it was made multi day 1 I lost my will to even give it a chance. Just break even using pc gamers money.

It has more to do with it being a beta/alpha or whatever it is.  People judge those as the complete game when its not.

You need not care if something is PC/XB or PS/PC or whatever else.  You need to focus more on if the game is good or not.  

JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:

It has more to do with it being a beta/alpha or whatever it is.  People judge those as the complete game when its not.

You need not care if something is PC/XB or PS/PC or whatever else.  You need to focus more on if the game is good or not.  

I simply like to support exclusives, if I'm not sure about something.... I'm willing to try out some exclusives, not multis. Simply as that, if they want to expand (day 1) where is available that's nice, just don't ask me to be open minded about it any longer.

I want Ori and that's on PC, I want ff/doa/sonic and so on and those are everywhere.

TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said:

It is a console exclusive.  

Its fine, if thats how you feel i cant do anything about it.  I just dont understand your process of thinking behind it.  

JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:

It is a console exclusive.  

Its fine, if thats how you feel i cant do anything about it.  I just dont understand your process of thinking behind it.  

I like to support the risk. 

That's socioeconomics right there.

I really REALLY hope Jurassic World is huge because it will spawn new dinosaur games. That and i loved Jurassic Park 1-3. The Stomping Land for PC looked good but apparently one of the devs screwed over the others and they havent heard from him in a month. So who knows about that project.