By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

TiagoCosta said:
kinisking said:
So as some of you know I'm 15.at first I had my age at like 21 because I didn't want to be judged but then I started noticing people of similar age on this site and I also realized you guys are pretty amazing people that wouldn't judge me based solely on my age. At least that's what I think lol. I would like some actual insight from you guys though. Does my age make you think of me any differently? I hope not because I want to talk about Xbox and be an equal just like any other fan of it on here regardless of my age. I think I'm already doing that but I just want to know for a fact what you guys think xD

I don't really care, I would treat you the same if you were 10 or 80.

I know forum(not vgc related) users who don't think/act this way, but I always did.

That's what I hate. Teenagers can be just as mature as adults. Being teenagers doesn't make us inferior. But I'm happy you don't think that way 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
kinisking said:
So as some of you know I'm 15.at first I had my age at like 21 because I didn't want to be judged but then I started noticing people of similar age on this site and I also realized you guys are pretty amazing people that wouldn't judge me based solely on my age. At least that's what I think lol. I would like some actual insight from you guys though. Does my age make you think of me any differently? I hope not because I want to talk about Xbox and be an equal just like any other fan of it on here regardless of my age. I think I'm already doing that but I just want to know for a fact what you guys think xD

Your age doesn't bother me, kinisking

Proud to be a Californian.

Linchpin said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Hm hopefully after AC Victory they'll finally go to Japan. Really hope that rumor is true

I dunno, I still can't picture AC in Japan for some reason. When I think Japan I think Samurais and Ninjas.

They could go with later Japan, during the early transition to relations with the West.

But then they'd likely be tempted to go with a white protagonist in Japan.

I'd rather a Japanese member of the Assassin's in Feudal Japan.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Yeah Square Enix really needs to release the HD collections on Xbox, there are tons of people who have only played 1 and 2, and those people will be completely lost going into Kingdom Hearts 3. I still need to play Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days

shikamaru317 said:
Sweet, just got into the Fable Legends beta.

Once you start playing can you write down the positives and negatives you faced when playing the game as i am un sure if this is a game worth buying. Also i am suprised SO hasnt sold more then it already has. Ibought it 1-2 weeks ago and its quirky and unique in a good way and would recommened it to anyone in an instant.  I would definately buy a sequal if they make one and i hope they do :)

Besdies putting a shit load of hours into the game already my favourite part so far is the mission where you get consumed (sort of) by the leeches and you start imgaining about fizzie and how you have to chase him. So brilliant and he is my favourite character lol. Themm ninja cheerleaders :P

Also kinisking, i am 17 :)

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Yeah Square Enix really needs to release the HD collections on Xbox, there are tons of people who have only played 1 and 2, and those people will be completely lost going into Kingdom Hearts 3. I still need to play Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days

That would require them to use some common sense.

How's everyone's MCC experience been with co-op? Honestly it's damn near unplayable for me. Every time my friend and I try to do some campaign it has lag/connection issues, worse than it ever has been on 360. I played a great deal of SO online and never had any issues so I'm not sure what the deal is.

shikamaru317 said:
FightingSmile said:
shikamaru317 said:

Once you start playing can you write down the positives and negatives you faced when playing the game as i am un sure if this is a game worth buying. 

Yeah, I'll definitely post my opinions here. There are four 3 hour long playsessions this weekend, I'll probably post some early impressions after the first and some more impressions after the last one. Hopefully it'll live up to the Fable name. 

Thanks man and i sure hope so. I like Fable and i hope it can be MS "killer" RPG exclusive franchise that can help the X1. F3 was good but lack luster compared to prior installments

shikamaru317 said:
FightingSmile said:
shikamaru317 said:

Once you start playing can you write down the positives and negatives you faced when playing the game as i am un sure if this is a game worth buying. 

Yeah, I'll definitely post my opinions here. There are four 3 hour long playsessions this weekend, I'll probably post some early impressions after the first and some more impressions after the last one. Hopefully it'll live up to the Fable name. 

You cant because the beta is under nda

FightingSmile said:
shikamaru317 said:

Once you start playing can you write down the positives and negatives you faced when playing the game as i am un sure if this is a game worth buying. Also i am suprised SO hasnt sold more then it already has. Ibought it 1-2 weeks ago and its quirky and unique in a good way and would recommened it to anyone in an instant.  I would definately buy a sequal if they make one and i hope they do :)

Besdies putting a shit load of hours into the game already my favourite part so far is the mission where you get consumed (sort of) by the leeches and you start imgaining about fizzie and how you have to chase him. So brilliant and he is my favourite character lol. Themm ninja cheerleaders :P

Also kinisking, i am 17 :)

Haha, yeah, that leeches sequence is totally weird and awesome.  I loved it.

If there is a sequel, which I'm betting there will be, it's going to be day 1 for me this time.  I just wish there's a full day/night cycle in the sequel rather than just having nights when you're making amps.