By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

roborad said:
DexInDaJungle said:
roborad said:
So I finally bought the Titanfall Deluxe Edition.
The $12.50 price is way too goo to pass up for the value.
And I pretty much just used the $15 I got from ms/343 for buying the halo mcc anyways. :)

Nice purchase! Im considering buying the season pass for $6.25 since I already own the game and I want the DLC for achievements.

Also, what do you mean $15 from MS for buying MCC? Did we really get $15 worth of credit added to our accounts??

Hmm, I think people who bought halo mcc in December got $15 added to their accounts as part of a promotion that month. 

I got Halo on launch day, I don't have $15 added to my account :(

Around the Network
DexInDaJungle said:
roborad said:

Hmm, I think people who bought halo mcc in December got $15 added to their accounts as part of a promotion that month. 

I got Halo on launch day, I don't have $15 added to my account :(

That blows..  launch day peeps should be getting more things, IMO.

shikamaru317 said:
I got $15 because I preordered Halo: MCC from Microsoft Store, not sure about others. Speaking of which, Microsoft extended that promotion until March, so if there is a game releasing between now and March 31st that you want to preorder, you will get $15 added to your Microsoft Account for preordering at Microsoft Store after the game releases. I'm probably going to preorder Type-0 HD from Microsoft Store to get another $15.

So it had to be a pre-order? I got mine at Gamestop at the midnight launch.

Could it be that maybe it's just taking a while to be added to my account? Could you tell me when you got it?

If you play brothers a tale of two sons, do yourself a favor and don't look up the achievments, it is a pretty short game and fun to do the achievments in your second run...

So that guy now follows me, pretty sure it was a guess game. He wouldn't follow me if he was legit lol but I have some connections on the manga industry, I'm a true insider for English and Spanish manga (yup I know about some licenses way before the announcement),

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
TiagoCosta said:
So that guy now follows me, pretty sure it was a guess game. He wouldn't follow me if he was legit lol but I have some connections on the manga industry, I'm a true insider for English and Spanish manga (yup I know about some licenses way before the announcement),

:o We have our very own insider! *hugs Tiago*

(Vertical(some) and seven seas(what I want), all Spanish pubs)

Is not for some miracle that I have over 400 followers. 

So underwhelming, so much for gears announcement :(

TiagoCosta said:
So underwhelming, so much for gears announcement :(

BT is starting to annoy me, this is the second time they made an announcement like that. Just a few months ago is was like the 8th or 9th anniversary and they made a similar announcement.

PS I'm not really annoyed, just being impatient. I personally think it's good that no information Gears related has leaked.

Ka-pi96 said:
Hey guys, I'm looking to keep my achievement streak going but don't have much time today. Is there any really easy achievements you can think of that were in recent games with gold or something? A start game achievement would be perfect right now

D4.

I really love how much black tusk is supporting gears of wars 3.
Makes me hopeful for their future involvement with the community.