By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

View on YouTube

Around the Network

Is anybody picking up Dying Light today?

JayWood2010 said:
Is anybody picking up Dying Light today?

Honestly not impressed with the game at all, have no interest in buying it now or when it's on sale.

Coaster Park Tycoon
Frontier became the acknowledged leading developer of Tycoon games for its work on the RollerCoaster Tycoon® franchise, particularly its development of 2004’s 10M unit-selling PC game RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 which is still considered the benchmark of the Tycoon genre, more than ten years after its release in 2004.

Coaster Park Tycoon, scheduled for 2016 release on PC, is intended to raise that benchmark for ‘Tycoon’ gameplay even further by combining accessible creative features with a sophisticated simulation.

Jonny Watts, Chief Creative Officer of Frontier Developments, said:

“Coaster Park games appeal to a great many people, as proven by RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. It is a field for which Frontier has unparalleled expertise and immense passion, and one to which we have long wanted to make a ‘no-holds-barred’ return. We want Coaster Park Tycoon to be another major step forward for the simulation genre, and sit alongside Elite: Dangerous as a second major self-published franchise.”

Sometimes i really have to wonder about decisions developers make.

Dragon's Dogma would be a perfect fit for PC for starters. Should have been on PC to begin with and the developer even wanted to put it on PC but they never did.

Now theyre making Dragon Dogma MMO for PC which is great and all but its only being released in Japan........

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Kerotan said:

True but if they could you'd imagine ms would have struck a deal by now. If they havnt I don't see them going for one since the xbox one sells about 300 units a week in Japan.  They would never make the money back. 

Japanese games sell pretty well on Xbox in the west though. Plus porting costs are down compared to last gen thanks to the similarities in architecture between PS4 and Xbox One.

On the 360 that's correct. I think they might be fearful for the x1.  

Remember not everybody needs to be replied to. I think we have an intelligent user base and we see trends in users. With that said you dont need to reply to certain users as you know the reason theyre posting is often aimed with an agenda

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Hopefully either this or RollerCoaster Tycoon World will end up being good. Personally I have more faith in Frontier than I do Atari, but we'll have to wait and see. 

Yeah from my understanding Fronteir did a pretty good job with Zoo Tycoon so hopefully they can continue that.  Though personally im not too interested in these games

Ryuu96 said:

Still up in the air I see.  Itll either be Q4 2015 or Q1 2016 is my guess.  I honestly dont mind if its Q1 personally

And i just now figured out its called Hololense and not Halolense xD

More or less confirmed then, what to get on Q3/Q4 now...