By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Linchpin said:
shikamaru317 said:
Witcher 3 stream starting now if anyone else is interested: http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom

Are you still going to Day 1 the game? I'm not too familiar with the differences of 900p and 1080p but does that make a huge difference?

Do you play on a Big tv? Do you play far from the tv?

In my case, my tv can't even do 720p. 

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:

I am curious. What kind of TV is it? CRT TV?

TiagoCosta said:

Got a 1080p 46" in the living room but currently playing the games on a 32" in my room.

daredevil.shark said:
TiagoCosta said:

No, one of these.

www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2006/06/samsung-940MG-R.jpg

Not sure if that is the exact model, but I can't check over here. It doesn't even have hdmi entry, I bought a dvi cable which doesn't give sound. So I'm pretty much playing on headphones only.

daredevil.shark said:

Its a big difference. But after a while you get used to it. When I was playing watch dogs and infamous second son (both in ps4, watch dogs was 900p and infamous second son was 1080p) difference didnt damaged my experience. But TBH after a while you get used to it. Get Xbox One version if you dont own PS4.

I don't have a PS4 and just have the Xbox One atm. Than again 900p shouldn't really be a bother if I was playing it on the 32" I think.

Around the Network
Linchpin said:
TiagoCosta said:

Got a 1080p 46" in the living room but currently playing the games on a 32" in my room.

You need a great eyesight to tell the difference then, I wouldn't.

TiagoCosta said:
daredevil.shark said:
TiagoCosta said:

No, one of these.

Not sure if that is the exact model, but I can't check over here. It doesn't even have hdmi entry, I bought a dvi cable which doesn't give sound. So I'm pretty much playing on headphones only.

No offense but I thought all (most of them) "developed country" gamers have awesome systems. It's a generalization but this is how I think. Sorry if I may have hurt you.

daredevil.shark said:

No, one of these.

No offense but I thought all (most of them) "developed country" gamers have awesome systems. It's a generalization but this is how I think. Sorry if I may have hurt you.

No problem, Portugal while developed is quite poor and so am I.

in theory I shouldn't own any HC, I saved money for about 3 years to buy it. (No new games over that time, just a few bargains and presents)

daredevil.shark said:
roborad said:
I'm actually more psyched for hololens than Kinect at this point.
I can actually see myself using hololens for long periods of time at my home, just toying around with stuff, especially minecraft.

BTW it might be expensive. More than VR. People are guessing $1000 range.this 

Peoples guesses are horrible. They know almost nothing about this project. No way it' be be that expensive. No one would be willing to buy it (besides for companies) I would say 300-400$
Edit:sorry typing on mobile sucks lol 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

@tiago - What's hc?