By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:

Shinobi posted this, hmm

Anything on Gears of War at all?

Between now and E3. It's coming.

-

Edit - Must be news, maybe the Monday thing is Gears....lol

Woah, now I'm getting excited for Monday! 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Ugh Randy Pitchford saying if the Borderlands collection is successful it will increase the chances of bringing Borderlands 1 to next gen, should of just done that with this collection, although i don't really care about this collection, not buying it, just really want Borderlands 3 Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjBBTIJg9g&feature=youtu.be

lol that logic, I can't.

thank god I don't like Borderlands. 

TiagoCosta said:
Ryuu96 said:
Ugh Randy Pitchford saying if the Borderlands collection is successful it will increase the chances of bringing Borderlands 1 to next gen, should of just done that with this collection, although i don't really care about this collection, not buying it, just really want Borderlands 3 Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjBBTIJg9g&feature=youtu.be

lol that logic, I can't.

thank god I don't like Borderlands. 

The thing is, I do. And I already played borderlands 2.so really buying the collection would only give me the pre-sequel.who does a collection and omits the first game in the series? Seriously!? 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Btw talking about remasters.. Pc only tho

www.amazon.com/Fahrenheit-Indigo-Prophecy-Remastered-Download/dp/B00SLY2YH4/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1422127066&sr=8-7&keywords=indigo+prophecy

Gears collection this year is a must, my favorite series ever.

Around the Network
true_fan said:

Depends on when it comes out though. Any time before August would be great, but after August, X1 is gonna be getting lots of great exclusives. It could be saved for 2016 as well. 

MoHasanie said:
true_fan said:

Depends on when it comes out though. Any time before August would be great, but after August, X1 is gonna be getting lots of great exclusives. It could be saved for 2016 as well. 

It has to come out this year, unless Gears 4 is 2017. Can't have the same game release twice in 1 year.

Ryuu96 said:

Shinobi posted this, hmm

-

What if he means its literally coming between now and E3? Lol that would shut up some of the exclusive talk for the first half of 2015.

true_fan said:
MoHasanie said:
true_fan said:

It has to come out this year, unless Gears 4 is 2017. Can't have the same game release twice in 1 year.

That's true. It could come out in early 2016, and Gears 4 would be their big game for the holidays. 

jlmurph2 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Shinobi posted this, hmm

-

What if he means its literally coming between now and E3? Lol that would shut up some of the exclusive talk for the first half of 2015.

That would be amazing if it happened.