By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

When the hell we will see trailer of Omen???

PS. Gamerscore counting is jumping today like hell, they should do something with this shit. It's really annoying.

Around the Network

Gears collection for July/August.

TiagoCosta said:
Oh yeah, best Gow character.

I always use Carmine tho.

Same, i love their helmet look.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

donsterydo2 said:

When the hell we will see trailer of Omen???

PS. Gamerscore counting is jumping today like hell, they should do something with this shit. It's really annoying.

There is gameplay today at some event.  Forget the name

New indie..

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/24/hack-n-slasher-children-of-morta-could-come-to-ps4-xbox-one-and-wii-u/

Around the Network

Im ready to see Broccoliman in full now xD

But omen is looking good. Still worried about his 100% potential damage move but we will see

Youtube compression is killing all the effects that make Omen a unique looking character.

Can't wait. And Broccoliman looks awesome :)

Ryuu96 said:

Shinobi posted this, hmm

Anything on Gears of War at all?

Between now and E3. It's coming.

-

Edit - Must be news, maybe the Monday thing is Gears....lol

Reading shit about Shinobi reminds me of the game Shinobi. I remember when I was 4 and I tried taking the game out if the case I put too much pressure and broke it. I was about halfway through the game too :(. And yes I was 4.my parents didn't care about violence and I was really good at games for my age. Although it was probs like on the easiest setting I don't remember clearly haha

shikamaru317 said:
kinisking said:

Reading shit about Shinobi reminds me of the game Shinobi. I remember when I was 4 and I tried taking the game out if the case I put too much pressure and broke it. I was about halfway through the game too :(. And yes I was 4.my parents didn't care about violence and I was really good at games for my age. Although it was probs like on the easiest setting I don't remember clearly haha

Me and my brother played Shinobi when we were pretty young too. Great series, Sega should revive it as competition for Ninja Gaiden, they won't though sadly.

I played both ninja gaiden and shinobi . I played ninja gaiden a little bit later but i think shinobi was better. It's the best time to revive the series because consumer faith in ninja gaiden has dropped after the yaiba and 3 ones.

My friend sent this to me on steam. Thought it was a pretty good summary haha

Just a boy: Dark souls 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weZosGF-xvM