By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Versus_Evil said:

yeah I get that. But he's a rl friend so its not to bad.

But isn't it a little distracting talking and playing different games? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I really want Microsoft to bring their GFWL games to the Windows store for the Xbox App on windows 10. I want to buy Viva Pinatas on PC so bad -_-

JayWood2010 said:
so has anybody downloaded Windows 10 preview?

I will monday ( have my last exam then, don't want the small chance my pc crashes just before my exam :P)

shikamaru317 said:

I'd like to see MS put all of their previous PC games on the Xbox Windows 10 store as digital downloads with achievements support. I'd love to get achievements for replaying Age of Empires 2 and 3, as well as Zoo Tycoon 1 and 2, and The Movies. MS also needs to try and get alot of 3rd party devs/publishers to release on both Steam and the Windows 10 Xbox store, I'd love to get achievements for playing games like Civilization 5 and Civ: Beyond Earth, RollerCoaster Tycoon World, Firewatch, FTL: Faster Than Light, etc.  

That would be really nice actually.  I wonder if they plan on moving them all over

shikamaru317 said:
Some off-screen gameplay of State of Decay: YOSE on Xbox One from PAX South:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAaJaikAB7k

Hopefully MS will post some direct footage soon.

A few times I wanted to scream out omg you're just standing there while your buddy is being attacked over and over lol

Do you know what the price of the game is going to be?

Around the Network

Ryuu just sent me this and its prob best not to get your hopes up but Cole Train posted this on twitter

Breaking News...I. will be making a HUGE announcement on Monday 26th " don't getting ready, be ready"!!!

Cole train....woooooo

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Ryuu just sent me this and its prob best not to get your hopes up but Cole Train posted this on twitter

Breaking News...I. will be making a HUGE announcement on Monday 26th " don't getting ready, be ready"!!!

Hmmm, so a possible Gears Collection announcement, or perhaps the first gameplay trailer for Gears 4. Hopefully it won't be another case of a voice actor getting people's hopes up for nothing, which has happened recently (thanks alot Goofy). 

is goofy the dude that said kingdom hearts 3 is coming out this year? was that not true?

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Oh yeah, best Gow character.

I always use Carmine tho.

JayWood2010 said:

Not going to get hype...yet, it should be noted that it was on January 27th last year that Microsoft announced that they bought the Gears franchise, so it's possible that this tweet is legit, just saying.

Proud to be a Californian.