By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Slade6alpha said:
Microsoft’s Throne Together revealed, not an Xbox One game
Mark Hearn posted on Jan 6th 2014 by Mark Hearn
Share This Story

Throne-Together

A recent trademark filing by Microsoft for the name Throne Together had us wondering if the company was cooking up a new IP for Xbox One. However, we can now forgot about that idea, as the software giant has released a free-to-play puzzle game for Windows 8.1 with the same name. Throne Together puts you in the role of a block builder looking to please your royal clients with the game cautioning you to build wisely or risk being “overthrowne.”

There’s no word if the 41.3MB game will make its way to Xbox One, but at least now there’s no need to speculate about what the folks in Redmond might be working on.

[via Windows Store]

Oh.

Also I'll give my congrats here for Microsoft. Doing 3 million in just the first year is an INCREDIBLE accomplishment.

Around the Network

I'd love to see a Halo RPG

Ryuu96 said:
Same, I would love to travel to the Grunts homeworld, Hunters homeworld, Elites, Brutes Etc. Travelling the Halo Universe, Some planets like Reach should have alien species on them and considering there is allot of planets with life in the halo universe there could be a huge amount of alien species, Not ones as intelligent as the covenant aliens though but I wouldn't want the main series to become RPG, Just a side game like ODST was

Also allot off planets got glassed then terraformed again like Reach, So in the RPG we could possibly travel to glassed planets or planets that are in the process of being re-terraformed which would be pretty awesome IMO but also keep the rings out off it cause they should be mains series only

Yeah, totally agree. The main series should be kept as the same. I wish they'd explore more in side games, an open world RPG set in the Halo universe would be amazing if done correctly.

shikamaru317 said:
iceland said:
I'd love to see a Halo RPG

That leak I posted awhile back suggested that Halo Xbox One would have RPG elements. Not a full on RPG but better than nothing if it's true. It's a shame thatthe Halo MMRPG that Ensemble Studios was making got canceled, that would have been awesome imo.

I remember that leak, I don't really believe in it but that'd be interesting. We still know next to nothing about Halo 5

So is Spark beta is for Win8+ only?

Around the Network
Seece said:

Australia had the best ever launch, 66k in 3 days, if we use the UK's 150k first 3 days as a rule, that could mean around 150k for Australia for the year. Again though it might have fallen short or not enough stock? Do we have an aussies here to give an assessment on that? 150k seems quite high, it's a safe bet it's over 100k for Aus tho if it did 66k in 3 days!.

Stock seems to be moderate everywhere I've seen. Been to a few shopping centre's/malls over the Xmas period. PS4's were on high demand but it seemed MS shipped an absolute shitload here to meet the large demand for the X1 and then some. I'd probably have a guess somewhere in your range also, min 120-160k max.

Also, 5-0. Get around it.

So, say someone got a Spark beta code but doesn't have win8, would he/she be allowed to give it out to someone who does or would they see the code was redeemed by another use/email address?

I haven't been following Project Spark at all, does this game have cross platform play? And does anyone know how many players can be in one world?

shikamaru317 said:

So, Game Informer is unveiling a new next-gen only game tomorrow and they promise that people will flip out over it. What do you guys think it will be? I hope and pray for Shenmue 3 since Sega recently teased it by adding Ryo to Sega & All-Stars Racing Transformed with a Shenmue 3 license plate, but that probably won't happen, Sega would be more likely to announce in Japan first. My 2nd place hope is Fallout 4, but after VGX I don't want to get my hopes up for Fallout 4 again.

What else could it be? Crytek teased a new Timesplitters on next-gen awhile back, that's a possibility. The next gen Deus Ex game and Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars have already been announced, though they haven't been shown yet so they might be possibilities. Any other ideas?

I bet it's new info, not a new game.

Also GI's E3 issue leaked TF so I really doubt it's a new game after that mishap lol. I can't think of any next-gen only multiplats though.

Oh I really hope that the announcement is for a new Mass Effect game...although I'm not holding my breath for it.