By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ka-pi96 said:
another 500 gamerscore for Halo MCC. Where do you guys think it will end up?

I expect another 1k when they add ODST, so at least 6k total gamerscore, which seems a bit crazy

Spartan Ops

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

A fair bit of it is multiplayer. Hard to say really, I've got 1175GS so far having only played 1 MP game (which did not go well). I expect at least another 1k of the GS can be earned without MP, although some co-op (online or local) could be useful/required for some.

Since Halo is mainly known for it's MP I'm guessing at least half than. Well still a decent chunk of Achievements for SP for 1 game purchase. I'm awful at FPS MP.

Ka-pi96 said:
shikamaru317 said:
kinisking said:
It'd about time we got a proper bleach game on an Xbox console :(. Idc if it's for 360 just give me one xd

Next year's Naruto game from CyberConnect is supposedly going to be their last, I'm hoping that they pick up the rights to make Bleach games after that. 

I'd love some more Bleach games. The PS3 one was awesome!

Eh, this is where we have to disagree Kapi. It was an alright game and more of them wouldn't hurt, but it wasn't anything mega-special

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Mcc is only around 1k of 4,5 mp achievements I think. Most is campaign

maximrace said:

Right on. Even better :)

Around the Network

Halo 4 is on track of being the 2nd best selling Halo but I think it has already earned that title. Moreover in same time frame compared to other halo's it is the best selling Halo.

Gears of War 3 is 2nd best selling in franchise. :p I think you already knew that.

Most of the data comes from vgc but few halo statements quoted from official statement.

Edit: Halo 3 is 12m man oh! man that game has some seriously longggggggggggggggggg legs.

Just completed Ryse on pc bought it during steam sale. I think it is a great game does not deserves those low score (you reading this Jaywood.) Story is good even though combat gets repititive at times, I loved it. I want a sequel to that game it has so much more potential. 

maximrace said:

Oh the campain has the most? That's good news. I completed the Halo 4 campaign on legendary (my first legendary campaign alone!) and only got 200GS. Not sure what I missed but I'm afraid of reading a guide cause there's just way too many achievements! 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
maximrace said:

Oh the campain has the most? That's good news. I completed the Halo 4 campaign on legendary (my first legendary campaign alone!) and only got 200GS. Not sure what I missed but I'm afraid of reading a guide cause there's just way too many achievements! 

Par time, Par score, skulls, terminals, easter eggs

jlmurph2 said:
MoHasanie said:
maximrace said:

Yeah I think I got most of the terminal achievements. Didn't get any of the par time or score ones though. Just not sure where to start. I guess I'll just complete each campain on legendary (if I can) and then see what's left to do after that. 

Ka-pi96 said:
MoHasanie said:
jlmurph2 said:

Yeah I think I got most of the terminal achievements. Didn't get any of the par time or score ones though. Just not sure where to start. I guess I'll just complete each campain on legendary (if I can) and then see what's left to do after that. 

There is some achievements for completing all 4 campaigns on each difficulty, so if you do that then you'd get them as well.

But if you complete them all on legendary, do the achievements for normal and heroic unlock as well?