By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

I don't even know what BigPark does nowadays.

Around the Network
Jazz2K said:
JayWood2010 said:
Jazz2K said:

a Kart racing like they did with Diddy Kong

Awwh man xD  That was my favorite game as a kid.  

Sonic All Star Racing is close to that imo. But I think the Joy Ride devs should make another Joy Ride for X1.

I had a blast with Sonic All Star Racing on PC, think I even have some codes left on Steam.

TiagoCosta said:

BigPark?  i forgot about them lol  I think they do apps

I didnt like Sonic All stars though.  If we are going with games similar to Diddy Kong i would go with ModNation Racers personally xD

JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:

I didnt like Sonic All stars though.  If we are going with games similar to Diddy Kong i would go with ModNation Racers personally xD

I prefer crash team racing on ps. that game was amazing! Although I I think I enjoyed Diddy Kong racing also. It had conker as a playable character right? Wish rare made a ms racing game with all the rare characters, and other ms ips

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Never played Mod Nation but I like these kart racing games. I like racing games more when they're not all about seriousness. 

Around the Network
kinisking said:
JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:

It had conker as a playable character right?

Yepp :)

Whenever you guys talk about kart racing I want a brand new Xbox kart racer the game has a lot of potential

Jazz2K said:
JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Never played Mod Nation but I like these kart racing games. I like racing games more when they're not all about seriousness. 

I like both but when it comes to multiplayer i prefer Kart Racers.  However i like when it is more skilled than based off luck.  This is why Diddy Kong&ModNation > Mario Kart in my opinion.  While Mario Kart is fun, its also frustrating with the rubberbanding

JayWood2010 said:
Jazz2K said:

I like both but when it comes to multiplayer i prefer Kart Racers.  However i like when it is more skilled than based off luck.  This is why Diddy Kong&ModNation > Mario Kart in my opinion.  While Mario Kart is fun, its also frustrating with the rubberbanding

Will have to get a PS3 at some point there's so many games I missed. Will look for Mod Nation then.

I like games like Forza mainly because I can mod and paint my cars but I prefer Forza Horizon by a mile. I miss the Burnout series.

JayWood2010 said:
kinisking said:
JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:

It had conker as a playable character right?

Yepp :)

Conker version before the kiddy Game boy color game, and way before the +18 rated n64 conker we all love lol