By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

jlmurph2 said:
Conegamer said:
jlmurph2 said:

The Halo 5 bundle will be glorious.

It really will be. Is there a confirmed bundle releasing, then? It only makes sense though, but they could do what they did with Sunset Overdrive and have it only as a (very) limited run which would be a shame.

Phil was asked about it during this interview at 13:10

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/23/podcast-unlocked-episode-167-phil-spencer-interview?watch

Pretty much laughs and says they haven't announced any custom consoles. Then says in the past they've done Halo consoles and they've done really well so he'll just leave it at that.

Well, that's good enough for me. Might have to  pickone of those badboys up too. Thanks Murph! 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Hey Cone I was curious. I tried adding some X1 games in the current playing games but I noticed they only had options like wishlist and a tracked option. Am I searching them wrong?

Linchpin said:
Hey Cone I was curious. I tried adding some X1 games in the current playing games but I noticed they only had options like wish list and a tracked option. Am I searching them wrong?

The game feature is broken. Many games are missing and it doesn't work that well. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Ka-pi96 said:

The database doesn't update for new releases. Although if you wishlist them you can then go to your wishlist and add them to your collection/currently playing.

Thanks a lot :) I would have never figured that one out.

Linchpin said:

Hey Cone I was curious. I tried adding some X1 games in the current playing games but I noticed they only had options like wishlist and a tracked option. Am I searching them wrong?

Yeah, unfortunately there's not a lot of activity going on in the database currently, so the majority of games you can only do that with (if they're even there). You're doing nothing wrong, that's just how it is. As Kapi said though, you can "cheat" it a little by adding them to your wishlist and then add them to your collection that way.

It's a shame because it used to be a lot bigger and better, but ah well.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
kekrot said:
*Tries to hum those sheet notes.. Nope doesn't ring any bells. Then again I've never really played Banjo so I haven't heard all the music from there, not Conker either. Also doesn't look like that Kameo excerpt. All I can see is the start of a melody, and most probably a good one since it's Robin Beanland.

So you dont think it sounds like Kameo?  That would be my first guess giving the name is Enchated Kingdom.  It could also be a new ip though, or a world in Banjo seeing as there is many different worlds.

Not a big fan of when a company announces something like Cyberpunk and then just goes silent for years. Fortnite, The Last Guardian, and Agent can be used as examples of this as well

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

The name isn't Enchanted Kingdom xD Enchanted Kingdom is a theme from Kameo which somebody on Neogaf posted because they thought it had similar notes to the thing Robin posted on twitter

But somebody on Gaf played the notes Robin posted on twitter and it sounds nothing like Enchanted Kingdom 

Back to square one then lol  Well Banjo has plenty of variaty in songs so ill go back to saying Banjo.  However, that can be said about any rare game.  Im only saying banjo because Kamp

JayWood2010 said:
kekrot said:
*Tries to hum those sheet notes.. Nope doesn't ring any bells. Then again I've never really played Banjo so I haven't heard all the music from there, not Conker either. Also doesn't look like that Kameo excerpt. All I can see is the start of a melody, and most probably a good one since it's Robin Beanland.

So you dont think it sounds like Kameo?  That would be my first guess giving the name is Enchated Kingdom.  It could also be a new ip though, or a world in Banjo seeing as there is many different worlds.

But in Banjo you have to collect musical notes. Isn't that the biggest clue to what the game is? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
JayWood2010 said:

But in Banjo you have to collect musical notes. Isn't that the biggest clue to what the game is? 

That is true actually.  Very well could be xD