By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

My Xbox One will be a surprise for me my parents are planning it as a surprise for me, I somehow managed to know about it and now I am acting like I dont know anything. I am not aware about what games I am getting or all i know is I am getting an Xbox One with Kinect as a surprise in next week.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Gears is pretty much the only multiplayer shooter I've tried where I had a truly poor performance. I'm good at Halo, good at CoD, good at Battlefield, good at Titanfall, good at PvZ: Garden Warfare, good at the original Star Wars: Battlefront games. And I was good at pretty much all of the above games right from the start, had a few issues early on with Halo and Star Wars Battlefront since they were literally the first 3D shooters I had every played, but I got the hang of them after a few games. But when I went into Gears 1 MP a few years after it released I had negative k/d ratios pretty much every game and in many games I had 2 or 3 times as many deaths as kills. Personally I just can't have fun playing a game when I'm playing that poorly, I get frustrated too easily, so after putting about 6 hours into the multiplayer I gave up.

Gears 1 multiplayer was really fun.  I played it a ton back in the day.  However, it also had one of the worst host advantages ever.  Armed with a shotgun, the host is pretty much invincible.  There was a huge difference in my k/d ratio depending on whether I was the host or not...

Ka-pi96 said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
My Xbox One will be a surprise for me my parents are planning it as a surprise for me, I somehow managed to know about it and now I am acting like I dont know anything. I am not aware about what games I am getting or all i know is I am getting an Xbox One with Kinect as a surprise in next week.

That's pretty cool. The games will still be a surprise so that should be interesting

The conversation I read it stated Xbox One with kinect and 2 games so I know 2 games will be coming the only bad news is Xbox One will be coming after holidays so less time to dedicate but still one is one

Guys some adjustments to Xbox One hardware and software can be sensed.

Conegamer said:

The Lego games really are awesome. Marvel Super Heroes is probably my favourite but then again, I'm a big fan of Marvel movies too so it's kinda perfect! 

If you have a Wii U, might I also suggest Lego City Undercover. Another similar game to Marvel Super Heroes, and well worth a look if you're into the series.

That game was awesome as well but the achievements get slightly harder as the games get more recent. 

I'll definitely get that this summer. Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad, Lego City and maybe Splatoon will be the Wii U games I will play this summer. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Conegamer said:

The Lego games really are awesome. Marvel Super Heroes is probably my favourite but then again, I'm a big fan of Marvel movies too so it's kinda perfect! 

If you have a Wii U, might I also suggest Lego City Undercover. Another similar game to Marvel Super Heroes, and well worth a look if you're into the series.

Yay, another Lego fan. What is Lego Marvel like? Is it more like the movies or comics?

Haven't read the comics so can't say, but if you're a fan of Marvel (or the Lego series at all) then it's well worth a look. The best if you ask me because it has a little more to it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yay, another Lego fan. What is Lego Marvel like? Is it more like the movies or comics?

Haven't read the comics so can't say, but if you're a fan of Marvel (or the Lego series at all) then it's well worth a look. The best if you ask me because it has a little more to it.

That's good. I haven't read the comics either, I enjoy the movies though so should be fun

Well enjoy! Be sure to let me know how you find it too; but if you enjoy the others then you should love this one.

Looks tome that Banjo Threeie is all but confirmed.

Seece said:
Looks tome that Banjo Threeie is all but confirmed.

Is that what the notes were?  I dont know how to read music honestly.  I just press buttons and strings until i think it sounds nice lol

Banjo Threeie? That would be awesome!

Recently went through the original again, it was glorious. A little dated now but it holds up surprisingly well.