By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:
I wonder if we will see the State of Decay sequel....I'm pretty hyped for a sequel to a game I've never played before xD i think it's the co-op part

I will be playing State of Decay XB1 though

I would love it if they showed it.  From what they were saying last year though, that they were still in the thinking phase.  So it may be a bit far away.  We can hope though xD

Around the Network
endimion said:
About E3 shika post... You forgot crackdown 3 cloud assisted demo...

That is the number 1 thing I would like to see at E3.

I get really annoyed at the little issues Xbox One has

For an example, I ran out of gold early this morning so I tried redeeming a code and it kept telling me I already had gold and to give my code to a friend... went through this like 10 times before doing a hard reset and then it finally worked.

And then the party system fucked up and I had to do another hard reset, I also had to do another hard reset when the dashboard froze/lagged. Kind of annoying. why MS? It's these little issues that really annoy me when they never occurred on the 360.

Versus_Evil said:
Pretty sure they're next game is class 4 a mmo, I would prefer a State of Decay sequel tho. Can't wait to play it again on XO.

Class 4 is State of Decay 2 :P  

Slade6alpha said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Oh yeah, Slade if you want more easy gamerscore you should get Lego games!

They are usually pretty easy, takes a bit of time with all the collectibles and what not, but not too long. They are also pretty fun as well

I played Lego Marvel Super Heroes, was actually pretty fun. I plan on getting Lego the Movie and a few others at a much discounted price

I love the Lego games too. The story is good and sometimes funny too. I've bought Lego Batman 2 and Marvel Super Heroes, and I'll get Lego Batman 3 when it gets cheaper. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Guys 1 week more and my Xbox One will be coming

MoHasanie said:
Slade6alpha said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Oh yeah, Slade if you want more easy gamerscore you should get Lego games!

They are usually pretty easy, takes a bit of time with all the collectibles and what not, but not too long. They are also pretty fun as well

I played Lego Marvel Super Heroes, was actually pretty fun. I plan on getting Lego the Movie and a few others at a much discounted price

I love the Lego games too. The story is good and sometimes funny too. I've bought Lego Batman 2 and Marvel Super Heroes, and I'll get Lego Batman 3 when it gets cheaper. 

The Lego games really are awesome. Marvel Super Heroes is probably my favourite but then again, I'm a big fan of Marvel movies too so it's kinda perfect! 

If you have a Wii U, might I also suggest Lego City Undercover. Another similar game to Marvel Super Heroes, and well worth a look if you're into the series.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Sad news guys. But on a bright side Xbox One needs Japanese games. Not sales in Japanese region.

Xbox Sales Discontinued by Japanese Store; 50% Discounted Xbox One Sells Out in Just One Morning

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/01/07/xbox-sales-discontinued-by-japanese-store-50-dicounted-xbox-one-sells-out-in-just-one-morning/

daredevil.shark said:

Sad news guys. But on a bright side Xbox One needs Japanese games. Not sales in Japanese region.

Xbox Sales Discontinued by Japanese Store; 50% Discounted Xbox One Sells Out in Just One Morning

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/01/07/xbox-sales-discontinued-by-japanese-store-50-dicounted-xbox-one-sells-out-in-just-one-morning/

That sucks :/  I assume this is only one store/retailer though?

Edit: Never mind. I cant beat him. But I came close.

If ryuu96 has posted before me then I have nothing to do.

Gonna be a great year for Rare?

Source: