By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

QB no multi because this thing is pushing it with just the Single player. Maximize that shit

Around the Network

I'd prefer QB to be SP only too. Especially since I'd get more achievements out of it.

nWo for life

Someone mentioned E3? Why would you even do that, makes it that much harder to wait

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Someone mentioned E3? Why would you even do that, makes it that much harder to wait

We mention e3 about every day it seems.  You must have missed it though, too much nonsense to read through.

@TheSting - I believe youre right.  Will likely not be multiplayer.   I cant see it being mp honestly

We need a new party system especially. The X360 party system worked better. I do love that Xbox is constantly updating making it better

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
daredevil.shark said:
And ryuu96 posted before me as always.

Not many know who he is outside here, but he's got an insane amount of posts in less than two years xD 

Defintely one of the best

Spurgeon Ryan thinks he's some dude named Nsanity lol but he perma-banned himself and came back as Ryuu xD

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Adjustments were made on XBO and PS4. XBO at 10.2m and PS4 at 17.3m

I am now 100% certain ryuu96 has a small portable time machine. He sees news and then rewinds time to post it at the precise moment. Can you lend me your time machine for a few weeks?

daredevil.shark said:
I am not 100% certain ryuu96 has a small portable time machine. He sees news and then rewinds time to post it at the precise moment. Can you lend me your time machine for a few weeks?

This would explain a lot :P

About E3 shika post... You forgot crackdown 3 cloud assisted demo...