By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

So in 5 hours of searching I've managed to play a whopping 2 whole matches! Keep up the good work MS and 343 you're really impressing me today

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
So in 5 hours of searching I've managed to play a whopping 2 whole matches! Keep up the good work MS and 343 you're really impressing me today

1v1 me scrub

jlmurph2 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

1v1 me scrub

Bring it noob! maybe another time though going to bed ( hmmm sounds kind of like I'm running away )

NobleTeam360 said:
jlmurph2 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

1v1 me scrub

Bring it noob! maybe another time though going to bed ( hmmm sounds kind of like I'm running away )

Lol I'm at work anyways

So is Microsoft giving up on high end model Lumias? :(

Around the Network

Grrr.
Ran into a problem.

In Halo: CE I reach a terminal, but you need the "Halo Channel" App and you cannot download the app because...
http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-live-status

Issues.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Ka-pi96 said:
Pemalite said:
Grrr.
Ran into a problem.

In Halo: CE I reach a terminal, but you need the "Halo Channel" App and you cannot download the app because...
http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-live-status

Issues.

eh, it's fine. Just continue with the game and watch the terminals later. I've got all the Halo CE terminals but haven't watched a single one yet, that can wait

It's just a pain.

Besides, if they are going to release a game, they should ensure that all online components are set to go on release day.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Hopefully this means it exceeded MS' expectations.

Did not enjoy the reveal, it gives me the Cod: AW/Destiny/Crysis vibe.

I remember the Halo 2 reveal, where they show us stuff like the energy sword, hijacking banshees, stuff that was original and we not saw in an other game before.

in fact I feel honestly sick after watching it and it makes me more sick that this game is an exclusive and will be defended by fanboys... Hope they throw out stuff and listen to the fans...

I can't forget that panel with 343 where one attendee asked 'Will we have big team battles with 64 players'? and the crowd was like OH YES WE WANT..And then one guy from 343 answered 'yeah not really'.... 64 players big team battles was the most popular request asked at the bungie forum for Halo 3...and Halo Reach...

Just to chime in, the small update last night to MCC seems to have stopped the random issues i was having with Halo 4.
Good!