By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

I hate black Friday or I mean tblack Thursday

Around the Network

MS would be nice if you also do something with the price in Europe...I mean, paying the same in Euro as people in USA have to in Dollar was already not so nice but to see something like that gives me the feeling as if someone wants to rape me here...

jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:
$280 for XB1 and 2 Ass Creed games ... my god

MS need to ADVERTISE!

The retailers are doing it for them!! Do you know how many moms read these sales papers?!

I do not, I am not American. I'm guessing they get wide exposure then?

Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:

The retailers are doing it for them!! Do you know how many moms read these sales papers?!

Moms and all black friday shoppers become us when it comes to finding BF deals. They're all of a sudden internet savy and its like they have their own forums.

jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:

Moms and all black friday shoppers become us when it comes to finding BF deals. They're all of a sudden internet savy and its like they have their own forums.

Love it.

Around the Network

Well it was about time Twisted Pixel moved on from the beard engine, it was really showing it's age.

Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:

Love it.

Definitely. And when the sale starts....they go crazy.

jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:

Love it.

Makes me wanna do a ms doubtfire and go crazy with a terrible American accent that I have hahahaha

You don't get any of that over here, people are far too composed.

Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:

Love it.

Makes me wanna do a ms doubtfire and go crazy with a terrible American accent that I have hahahaha

Lmao why would you need to do that.

jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:

Love it.

Lmao why would you need to do that.

So I can be an american soccer mom for the day, and spit in some bitchs face for getting the last Xbox, I'll be all like "awwwww hell dat mine".

Don't people die from stampedes? Bunch of animals you lot!