By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Anyone else fed up of waiting for the numbers? Always so late these days ...

Wanna know XB1 and Sunset numbers.

Around the Network
Seece said:

I'd rather wait for NPD

JayWood2010 said:
Tachikoma said:
JayWood2010 said:

so long as it isnt anything like zero im happy.

PDZ was ok for its time.  Just nothing amazing.  Just a solid title.  Viva Pinatas was Rare's best game last generation.  Hope they come back to it one day as well.  It would be pretty awesome with more garden space.  Maybe as XB/PC title since it fits very well on PC

I actually still have my pdz special edition from the US 360 launch day,  tried replaying it last year and...  That voice acting makes destinys look good. 

jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:

I'd rather wait for NPD

I like seeing XB1 edge closer to WiiU each week tho :P

Tachikoma said:
JayWood2010 said:

I actually still have my pdz special edition from the US 360 launch day,  tried replaying it last year and...  That voice acting makes destinys look good. 

idr the voice acting in it.  Its a 2005 game so it wouldnt surprise me though.  As i said, just a solid title but incredibly dated for todays games.  

Around the Network

$280 for XB1 and 2 Ass Creed games ... my god

JayWood2010 said:
Is anybody rebuying GTAV? I know GTA is a big franchise but i cant imagine people jumping to XBO/PS4 for GTAV considering 30+m people already own it and its only a year old

many bought The Last of Us a second time and that wasn't much different as the version released a year before. GTA has at least a lot of extra stuff and a totally new perspective which will let the game feel totally different and the game sold probably 6x more as The Last of Us so yeah, I think it will sell a lot (also to some who only had a Wii last gen)

Seece said:

jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:

MS need to ADVERTISE!

Seece said:
jlmurph2 said:
Seece said:

MS need to ADVERTISE!

The retailers are doing it for them!! Do you know how many moms read these sales papers?!