By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Can someone explain what not penalty to hip fire means? My thinking is that hip fire is as accurate as previous Halos, am I correct?

Around the Network

I still have some concerns about the scoping, happy to hear there is no flinch though.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Can someone explain me why the hate on halo footage? Is it because it looks like call of duty or they chaged it too much? I dont get it... the footage looks fast and it sure looks cool.

People jumped to conclusions assuming it would be too different for halo as halo isnt about aiming down the sites like it is in CoD.  

true_fan said:
Can someone explain what not penalty to hip fire means? My thinking is that hip fire is as accurate as previous Halos, am I correct?

It means it will play like every halo game before it where aiming down the sites isnt necessary.  Zoom in halo games are only to get a better view for ranged combat which looks like is the case in halo 5 as well

Cant wait to see cleaner footage

Around the Network

Today has shown something awesome in all the chaos, Halo fans in gaming forums are really Halo fans and not console fanboys who "only praise Halo so much because it's an exclusive on their console of choice"

So many of us started to talk some weird stuff about Halo after the short footage because we really love Halo and not only because it's on XBox^^

shikamaru317 said:
Do we know how long the Halo Fest livestream is tomorrow? I know that it starts kind of late (11pm eastern time), so I hope they show the Hlao 5 gameplay first.

I think Halo fest starts at 8 eastern.

crissindahouse said:

Today has shown something awesome in all the chaos, Halo fans in gaming forums are really Halo fans and not console fanboys who "only praise Halo so much because it's an exclusive on their console of choice"

So many of us started to talk some weird stuff about Halo after the short footage because we really love Halo and not only because it's on XBox^^

Very true

Does anybody know what time Halo Fest is on tomorrow?

EDIT: NVM

What does descope mean?

crissindahouse said:

Definitely a lot of passion displayed today.  343 definelty has to balance the desires of several factions of fans.